Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

Please help - another stolen em1 :( -baltimore md

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 09:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help - another stolen em1 :( -baltimore md

i really don't want to make this post..

buttt.. sometime between 130am and 7am on 10/11/11, my car was stolen. almost exactly 3 months after I bought it. it was parallel parked at the bottom of my bf's street in morrell park - baltimore, md. and when i walked to my car yesterday morning, a different car was parked in it's spot. i thought i had just forgotten where i'd parked and walked around a few times before i accepted the sinking feeling that i had as soon as i saw.
i was saving up for my security.. that was going to be the first thing i bought for the car.

it's a 2000 black fbp with some ugly blue/white pinstripes on the sides. it has a wink mirror with a tein dampachi guy on one side and a pink import alliance sticker on the other. i have an orange em1crew sticker on the front windshield. a "civic" hood bra. no spoiler. lowered with stock wheels. i also had a lot of important stuff in the car. ..like my only pair of shoes. so now i cant go to work. ><

i had a 10 inch alpine type r sub with a 500 watt alpine amp and an alpine head unit.

also supplied the thieves with a full tank of gas last night before i parked it..

i only had liability insurance on it. and i took out a personal loan to pay for the car. so for the next two years, i have a monthly reminder of what i no longer have. :'(

please keep an eye out guys! Contact me or the police with ANY information you have. thank you!

Old 10-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Please help - another stolen em1 :( -baltimore md

F*ck thieves.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Theres a black civic on the side of 295 near my house near the west port exit. The rear tag is off and highway patrol hasnt tagged it. I think the car may have been there longer than 2 days but its worth a try. It doesnt have those wheels but its black like yours. I will keep my ear open. Im near patapsco flea market i know the area. A buddy of mines had a car stolen a while back and the guys on annapolis rd going towards west port that has a garage across from the bar took it so that may be a good place to look. They normally have a bunch of 18 wheelers and ems trucks and an outside lift out front. If you go pass the flea market the spot will be on your left. Good luck and PM me if u need to.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:36 AM
STR8 to Ignore List

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...GF6W3NXMHRKGRA
Old 10-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What a **** tard
Old 10-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by CivicxTree754
Theres a black civic on the side of 295 near my house near the west port exit. The rear tag is off and highway patrol hasnt tagged it. I think the car may have been there longer than 2 days but its worth a try. It doesnt have those wheels but its black like yours. I will keep my ear open. Im near patapsco flea market i know the area. A buddy of mines had a car stolen a while back and the guys on annapolis rd going towards west port that has a garage across from the bar took it so that may be a good place to look. They normally have a bunch of 18 wheelers and ems trucks and an outside lift out front. If you go pass the flea market the spot will be on your left. Good luck and PM me if u need to.

was that it?
Old 11-06-2011, 06:11 AM
PSU
formerly DxHatchback

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Sorry to hear.