Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

Ocean City Cruise Week 2013 May 16-20

 
Old 03-02-2013, 05:21 PM
  #1  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
t70accord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chambersburg Pa 17201
Posts: 349
Default Ocean City Cruise Week 2013 May 16-20

who all is attending this? Its a awsome event to go to. There are ALOT of cars cruising down there. Itll b nice to see alot more hondas and imports in general down there.
t70accord is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 05:57 PM
  #2  
Honda-Tech Member
 
ltrkstr2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tha Beach in, Delaware
Posts: 1,786
Default Re: Ocean City Cruise Week 2013 May 16-20

im always down there. i live like 30mins from O.C.
ltrkstr2k is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 04:16 PM
  #3  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
t70accord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chambersburg Pa 17201
Posts: 349
Default Re: Ocean City Cruise Week 2013 May 16-20

Originally Posted by ltrkstr2k View Post
im always down there. i live like 30mins from O.C.
That's cool. Hoping to see more Hondas and imports down there. I kinda sucks seeing all muscle cars.
t70accord is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 12:52 PM
  #4  
Honda-Tech Member
 
CWalsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA
Posts: 461
Default Re: Ocean City Cruise Week 2013 May 16-20

Originally Posted by t70accord View Post
That's cool. Hoping to see more Hondas and imports down there. I kinda sucks seeing all muscle cars.
First of all, it doesn't suck...it's awesome seeing all muscle cars. There are tons of Honda events if you want to see a bunch of Hondas and imports. Second, the event is targed towards "Hot Rods, Customs, Classics and Trick Trucks" (taken from the Cruisin OC website).

And here are some Hondas that I saw last year:


P1030174 copy by Chris Walsh Photography, on Flickr


P1030179 copy by Chris Walsh Photography, on Flickr


P1030163 copy by Chris Walsh Photography, on Flickr


P1020948 copy by Chris Walsh Photography, on Flickr


P1020793 copy by Chris Walsh Photography, on Flickr
CWalsh is offline  
Old 03-30-2013, 06:30 PM
  #5  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
t70accord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chambersburg Pa 17201
Posts: 349
Default Re: Ocean City Cruise Week 2013 May 16-20

Originally Posted by CWalsh View Post
First of all, it doesn't suck...it's awesome seeing all muscle cars. There are tons of Honda events if you want to see a bunch of Hondas and imports. Second, the event is targed towards "Hot Rods, Customs, Classics and Trick Trucks" (taken from the Cruisin OC website).

And here are some Hondas that I saw last year:


P1030174 copy by Chris Walsh Photography, on Flickr


P1030179 copy by Chris Walsh Photography, on Flickr


P1030163 copy by Chris Walsh Photography, on Flickr


P1020948 copy by Chris Walsh Photography, on Flickr


P1020793 copy by Chris Walsh Photography, on Flickr
im saying it actually sucks.i love going down there and just having a goodtime. I like all kinds of cars, I grew up on muscle cars. I know theres gonna be ALOT of muscle cars down there. Hence the name...... But to see more Hondas or imports at that would be great to.
t70accord is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:35 AM
  #6  
Honda-Tech Member
 
ltrkstr2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tha Beach in, Delaware
Posts: 1,786
Default Re: Ocean City Cruise Week 2013 May 16-20

OC Car show or "Import Weekend" is when you want to go then. its June 8th and 9th. thats when OC is packed with imports of all kinds
ltrkstr2k is offline  
Old 04-16-2013, 09:57 PM
  #7  
Honda-Tech Member
 
dc5tegk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Innovative Motorworks
Posts: 1,940
Default Re: Ocean City Cruise Week 2013 May 16-20

Will be there but will most likely be drunk
dc5tegk20 is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
da_33
Acura Integra
31
02-13-2017 05:14 PM
g230sport
Mid-Atlantic
7
07-15-2010 09:37 AM
90dteg
South
3
10-23-2008 12:40 PM
XViEtBoiX
General Discussion and Debate
2
08-03-2005 10:34 PM
4doorex
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000)
5
11-17-2004 12:09 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ocean City Cruise Week 2013 May 16-20


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.