Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

november 3rd old country buffet in york pa

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default november 3rd old country buffet in york pa

http://www.abc27.com/news/stories/1007/465732.html

thats what happen this past sat.

i want to have a peacful protest at old country buffet in york pa at 6pm.
I would like as many cars to come and eat. i want to fill that lot full of cars and show them we are not all bad people and love are community of cars. i want to show them we can act in an orderly manner. 27news will be there as well as the York dispatch.

i do not want burnouts reving or people going after the police. we are here to show who we really are.

bob
Old 10-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Tickle-shits

Default Re: november 3rd old country buffet in york pa (ZOOYOST)

Im down, im fighting this as we speak. I'll spread the word.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: november 3rd old country buffet in york pa (Tokyosmash!)

do what you can thanks
Old 10-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Im in bob, see you there.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (cparreno)

thanks carlos
Old 10-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Im sorry to say but I can see this going VERY bad, but hey good luck
Old 10-24-2007, 06:31 AM

let me know wuts going on with this meet... im all in... itll take me a while, but its worth it...
Old 10-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ekcoupe88)

tell people if you can not get in ocb please say on 30 and eat on 30. arbys , lonestar, kfc, dennys ,mc i just want people to come out fill the lots and eat nothing illegal. alot of people are concerned about the police they can not do a thing about eating and waiting in line
Old 10-24-2007, 08:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sound like a bad idea to me... I'm staying away from there for a long time. good luck with another trip to jail on the 3rd!
Old 10-24-2007, 11:33 AM
Tickle-shits

Default Re: (ITR010342)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITR010342 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sound like a bad idea to me... I'm staying away from there for a long time. good luck with another trip to jail on the 3rd!</TD></TR></TABLE>

For eating? I dare them to arrest me again; I will be bringing a "few" people with me. Who is feeling a pre-meet so we can roll in by numbers?

Modified by Tokyosmash! at 1:12 PM 10/24/2007
Old 10-24-2007, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (Tokyosmash!)

I have to be honest....the best thing you can probably do, is attempt to organize a location closeby that you have permission to "loiter" in.

We've had some of the same problems in our area, but if your TRULY determined to make this work, then get everyone together in order to essentially form a "club" then get permission by a business owner to park in their lot, or even offer them small payments per month (coming out of small club dues per member...maybe 5 bucks a member per month if you have that many cars). That way, the police can't say a damn thing about your activities, all they can do is watch you closely and drop the hammer on street racing.

Going to the country buffet isn't really going to prove anything to anyone. It's clear what your doing, and when you come out of the buffet your going to be expected to leave immediately. Your really not getting anything out of the deal other than essentially hanging out in the buffet. If that's what your goal is, then by all means do it....they can't stop you from eating with your friends.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Tickle-shits

Default Re: (RC000E)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC000E &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have to be honest....the best thing you can probably do, is attempt to organize a location closeby that you have permission to "loiter" in.

We've had some of the same problems in our area, but if your TRULY determined to make this work, then get everyone together in order to essentially form a "club" then get permission by a business owner to park in their lot, or even offer them small payments per month (coming out of small club dues per member...maybe 5 bucks a member per month if you have that many cars). That way, the police can't say a damn thing about your activities, all they can do is watch you closely and drop the hammer on street racing.

Going to the country buffet isn't really going to prove anything to anyone. It's clear what your doing, and when you come out of the buffet your going to be expected to leave immediately. Your really not getting anything out of the deal other than essentially hanging out in the buffet. If that's what your goal is, then by all means do it....they can't stop you from eating with your friends.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Legally they have to give us a 45 minute window after we leave OCB, the point of the protest is to try to get hundreds of people together and flood the area while still be in the clear just to prove a point.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tokyosmash! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Legally they have to give us a 45 minute window after we leave OCB, the point of the protest is to try to get hundreds of people together and flood the area while still be in the clear just to prove a point.</TD></TR></TABLE>

or you could just not go & stop
Old 10-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Tickle-shits

Default Re: (Type X)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Type X &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

or you could just not go & stop </TD></TR></TABLE>

I didnt plan on sitting after I was done, just saying how it is.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

my bro told me about this. Abuncha people arrested and towed? geez.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Tickle-shits

Default Re: (DuongBros.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DuongBros. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my bro told me about this. Abuncha people arrested and towed? geez.</TD></TR></TABLE>

And a whole bunch of other
Old 10-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Did everyone get their cars back? or what? That's so many people, how could they ever do anything?
Old 10-24-2007, 06:42 PM
Tickle-shits

Default Re: (DuongBros.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DuongBros. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Did everyone get their cars back? or what? That's so many people, how could they ever do anything?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Some people still dont have their cars back/ some peoples cars got damaged during towing
Old 10-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I gotta be honest with you, coming from a former TAC Officer for a local PD, I can tell you the only thing your gonna buy yourselves is more problems down the road. You start pushing cops buttons and they're gonna target you on traffic stops and never give you a break.

The better way to "make a point" is to find a legal area to congregate where the police can't make you leave. I can tell you FIRST HAND, that if you cross cops, your pushing your luck. Cops enforce the "color" of the law, not the "letter". If you really want to be a dick as a cop, you can jam people up BIG TIME.

I'm tellin you, there are some things you need to let go, and there are more appropriate ways to lobby for your cause.

Council meetings are a BIG one. Politicians on council LOVE to tell cops what they can and can't do....it's basically a big **** war. If you go in numbers to a council meeting....ACT REASONABLE AND EDUCATED...and speak on behalf of your interests they MAY accomodate you. This is a democracy, and if you confront them and say "hey, we're not looking to cause a problem, we just want somewhere to have clean recreation". Impress upon them, that your just trying to encourage some clean, peaceful fun.

You ever hear the term "Act like an adult and get treated like one, act like a child and get treated like one". Rolling up there in "protest" is pretty lame honestly. The area is posted...you broke the law, accept it and move on. Find a way to hang out within the law, get on the cops good side...and trust me it'll pay off in the long run.

I'm a car enthusiast AND I've been in the department. I know both sides of the coin man....take my advice or don't.....
Old 10-25-2007, 05:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Someone should find out a way to get the York "airport" reopened as a drag strip. Whether its a petition or whatever. Maybe they can open it up on certain nights to the public or something? discuss...
Old 10-25-2007, 09:09 AM

hmm well im sill down for this... but im going to need sometype of adress or something.... PM me... cause i have no idea where it is... im a jersey boy... lol...
Old 10-26-2007, 11:35 AM
Tickle-shits

Default Re: (ekcoupe88)

PM'd.
Old 10-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Tickle-shits

Default Re: (VTEKK-IS-MY-LIFE)

Spread the word. Oh and I go to plead not guilty to the charges Monday, wish me luck.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:07 PM

id be so pissed if i was in that meet, that **** wouldnt fly id fight it
Old 11-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (iroc-zintegra)

Your gonna fight private property with "No Trespassing" signs...how.

Quick Reply: november 3rd old country buffet in york pa