Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

Multi-Event Hype-R-Fest Mid Atlantic

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 05:03 AM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Multi-Event Hype-R-Fest Mid Atlantic

http://www.hyper-fest.com/

https://www.nasaproracing.com/...d=569

This year's Hype-<FONT COLOR="red">R</FONT>-Fest at Summit Point Raceway is Saturday the 23rd of June.

It's in the middle of a Summit Point NASA Virginia weekend that starts with the Friday At The Track event on the 22nd and then continues through Saturday's and Sunday's NASA events.

There will be a lot of Honda-Tech people there, and there will be the usual Honda Challenge and other NASA races on Saturday and Sunday.

It's too late to get into the HPDE schools (they always fill up quickly at Summit Point, and even faster the weekend of the Hype-R-Fest). But if you are a new person who has never experienced an HPDE, you still have the opportunity to try it out with the Hype-R-Drive programme. It's only $40/session around the Jefferson Circuit at Summit Point, with a NASA instructor in the car with you. Great way to get involved, and find out if driving on road courses is something you want to get into.

And if you're <u>not</u> into that, then poke around the Web site to see everything else that's involved. This is one of the very biggest automotive events in the Mid Atlantic area, and you'll be able to find something you're interested in. There are three road courses at Summit Point, and they'll be using all three of them.

http://www.up2nogood.com/video/hyper.wmv &lt;--Video from last year. Does not show a lot of racing, because it was put together by a drift group. But it's an idea.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Multi-Event Hype-R-Fest Mid Atlantic (George Knighton)

I'll be there!
Old 05-31-2007, 06:13 AM
Senor Miembro

Default Re: Multi-Event Hype-R-Fest Mid Atlantic (George Knighton)

looks like a lot of fun
Old 05-31-2007, 06:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hmmmmmm.......
Old 05-31-2007, 05:22 PM

Default Re: (boosted98acura)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boosted98acura &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hmmmmmm.......</TD></TR></TABLE>

If your interested, I'm in Harford County, we could carpool out there or something. I'm planning on camping there for the weekend as long as the weather's gonna be ok.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sounds cool, im trying to get my buddy to go, we might ride down North End performance if there racing. ill keep ya posted
Old 06-05-2007, 03:04 PM

Default Re: (boosted98acura)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boosted98acura &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sounds cool, im trying to get my buddy to go, we might ride down North End performance if there racing. ill keep ya posted</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm def. going, gonna camp out there, my cousin works for PRS Guitars, so we'll be there all weekend, but it's good times, this will be my third one. If you're interested in camping out, or riding down there with me, pm me.