Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

I need a paintjob in baltimore area

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 05:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default I need a paintjob in baltimore area

im gonna be looking to get my itr repainted soon, nothing special, just an exterior repaint to original phoenix yellow, want to go 2 stage instead of factory single stage, body is in good shape, has jdm front end installed but not painted, still original champ white from japan, front bumper and hood will need a little bit of work, nothing serious, small little dents and scuffs, will need both sides of the hood painted, but not the bay, no jambs, all honda body parts

heres the catch im looking for someone who works at a body shop or dealership that can do some sidework, im not looking to spend a million dollars on a paintjob i dont need a show winning paintjob, just all one color and look good, gonna be a weekend/race/fun car, so i dont want to take it to a bodyshop and pay all that cash for a paintjob, im hoping to find someone who can do sidework or someone who knows someone

im in the baltimore county,md area, so obviously looking for someone within like an hour to do this

please email or pm me and we can talk details and prices

thanks alot guys