Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

glen burnie???

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 07:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default glen burnie???

This may be a stupid question, but here we go. For everyone that meets in Glen Burnie Friday and Saturday nights, would you rather:

(A) meet up like any other time, in a dark secluded parking lot, out of the public eye so no one sees us, and try to hide from police... or

(B) be able to meet somewhere in the open, under the lights, with no worry of being hassled as long as there are no problems.

The reason I bring this up, before I left for the military back in the early 2000's, like 03, 04. There were times that we were able to legally have meets without issue. Since I got back I have noticed that has stopped. I feel that we should not have to hide from anyone in order to meet up and chill late at night. I want to know everyone's feelings on this, and if it is something everyone is interested in, I will take action and start the process of finding locations where we will be able to do such things. Keep in mind, as this is a tough process, one of the main concerns of property owners is illegal activity, and property destruction. If we can be there peacefully without burnouts, racing, and any other stupid activities, I'm sure I can get us a spot to meet up.

Thanks for everyone's input in advance, and when this does go in motion, please be patient, as this will not happen over night!

Scott