Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

Did I see some sort of Honda cruise on I-95 Saturday around 1:00AM?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 04:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did I see some sort of Honda cruise on I-95 Saturday around 1:00AM?

I was driving up I-95 last Saturday, kind-of around Laurel around 1:00AM (some people would call this Friday night). I saw a group of real clean Hondas , most of them Civics. Then more, and more. I'd guess around 25 or so Hondas. Then they started to get real thick, and there were four cruising in the front, taking up all lanes on I-95, doing 10 mph under the speed limit . I was in a rush to get somewhere, and after me flashing my headlights and honking at the car in the left lane, he moved over to let me by (which was respectable, but still dumb that they were slowing down the entire highway ). My assumption is that they were trying to open up the highway so that a few cars could race .

So anyway, was there some sort of organized cruise that night?
Old 08-18-2011, 11:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Did I see some sort of Honda cruise on I-95 Saturday around 1:00AM?

Originally Posted by CWalsh
I was driving up I-95 last Saturday, kind-of around Laurel around 1:00AM (some people would call this Friday night). I saw a group of real clean Hondas , most of them Civics. Then more, and more. I'd guess around 25 or so Hondas. Then they started to get real thick, and there were four cruising in the front, taking up all lanes on I-95, doing 10 mph under the speed limit . I was in a rush to get somewhere, and after me flashing my headlights and honking at the car in the left lane, he moved over to let me by (which was respectable, but still dumb that they were slowing down the entire highway ). My assumption is that they were trying to open up the highway so that a few cars could race .

So anyway, was there some sort of organized cruise that night?

Should have raced them in the Tonk mobile, show them what's up!