Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

cruise/meet May 18th starts at noon in Towson!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 12:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cruise/meet May 18th starts at noon in Towson!

Alright folks, the Cruise is on!! The voting pointed towards Towson as the end point, so we are basically going to make a huge circle. We will start and end at the Park and Ride at Loch Raven Blvd and Cromwell Bridge Road. We will meet at 12:00 noon, and leave at 12:30, make sure your car has a full tank and you have an empty one, lol.

We will make two scheduled stops along the way, frist at the Park and Ride at Old York Rd and I-83, this is to make it convenient for some Southern PA folks to join us, it will be a 20 min. stop

The second stop will be at Muddy Run Park in PA. This will be a 40 min stop for everyone to stretch their legs, and enjoy some of the excellent scenery around the park.

Please feel free to post this on other forums, the more people the merrier, just keep me posted on how many people you have coming.

I'm starting a master list, just pm me or post in this thread and I will add your name to it.

Hope to see you all there!!!

Here is the link for the map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms...&z=13 Don't make fun of me for it! Its my first try, lol.