Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://honda-tech.com/forums/mid-atlantic-104/)
-   -   Chopshop name. (https://honda-tech.com/forums/mid-atlantic-104/chopshop-name-2929136/)

Kmiller 04-28-2011 11:46 AM

Chopshop name.

Hey guys, after getting my del sol stolen in january, I have still been doing research trying to find where it went.

Well I found it, in my forsale thread I had mentioned that a kid at UTI, in Exton PA. had gave the exact description of my car to my buddy who also attends there. Well he also found out the shop that the car was at. Its called "Boost19" He was talking to my buddy today.

Its apprantly located in DE, near 202. Also apparently my parts were shipped to WV, VA, MD, DE, and NC. So if anyone knows any information regaurding this shop, please give me a heads up? Thanks guys.

Jack_Snows 04-28-2011 01:09 PM

Re: Chopshop name.

Yikes.

A mossberg will help you get your car back pretty quickly.

SeanK325 04-28-2011 01:36 PM

so why are you not at the police department?

grumblemarc 04-28-2011 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by SeanK325 (Post 45166045)
so why are you not at the police department?

Wondering that myself.

shawn_crx 04-28-2011 02:53 PM

Put some undercover cop in there

Kmiller 04-28-2011 03:22 PM

Im not at the police station because the car is gone. How can I proove any of the parts are mine? That and the west chester police dont give a **** about hondas, WCU has cameras all over their campus, I told the cop that and he did nothing. Didnt look at them. Did absolutly shit. He wouldnt return my calls, nothing.

The car was stolen on January 21st. Im sure its absolutly gone by now. Just giving you guys in Chester county and the surrounding areas a headsup

Kmiller 04-28-2011 03:23 PM

BTW, for those of you that dont know, my car was stolen from West Chester University, Parked right next to a camera. The campus police wouldnt let me view the cameras because its actually illegal for them to have them because they can see into peoples houses. Its so ****ing corrupt.

Cynical 1 04-29-2011 03:10 PM

maybe deal with non-campus police? or the state police?

they will know they are your parts/car by the vin number...

and if it is a chop shop, i'm sure it's not the only stolen car there...

grumblemarc 04-30-2011 09:27 AM

You found the car or is it gone? I'm confused? Or is it that you think you found where it may have gone when it was stolen?

Kmiller 05-01-2011 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by grumblemarc (Post 45176525)
You found the car or is it gone? I'm confused? Or is it that you think you found where it may have gone when it was stolen?

The car WAS at the shop, the kid who works/hangs out there that goes to UTI described my car to the full extent to my buddy unknowingly who is my friend. He also said that the body was chopped up, and the parts were taken off the car and parted out.

And these guys apparently arnt a joke, they supposevly steal 2 or 3 hondas a night from West Chester. My step brothers buddy had his blue em1 stolen a month before mine was, and had the same senario, didnt find a damn thing left of the car. They seem to have a decent gig going.

Kmiller 05-01-2011 07:06 PM

Im trying to get an exact address of where the shop is, I have a buddy who is an officer and knows the Philadelphia Auto Theft Unit, He found out that they arnt jurisdictuered(spelling) in philly, but all over the U.S.

Kmiller 05-02-2011 04:03 PM

Weird, previous posts deleted?