Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > Regional Forums and Meets > Mid-Atlantic
Reload this Page >

bringing it back: mid atlantic honda meet in pittsburgh pa on june 26th

Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

bringing it back: mid atlantic honda meet in pittsburgh pa on june 26th

Old 04-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default bringing it back: mid atlantic honda meet in pittsburgh pa on june 26th

the full details are still being worked out as far as vendors and sponsors go so keep checking back for more details are they come about.
a little info on the venue:

http://www.dothebeachroom.com/

the venue is huge. when i say huge i mean its big. they do a friday night classic car cruise on a weekly basis and they have upwards of 400 cars. plenty of spectator parking, full bar and resturant, huge swimming pool, beach bar ect..

so bring some swim trunks

its a much better venue than meeting in a random parking lot. there will be dj's, lots of give aways, 50-50 raffles, vendors on hand, bikini contest, and lots of other entertainment. we tried to throw a meet thats not your typical meet so that is the goal.

we are currently taking vendors at only 20$ a spot to come in and setup.

fee will be 5$ per car and the parking area of the meet will be open to all honda makes and models. there will be plenty of spectator parking for all non honda vehicles.

the address for the venue is: 6285 Route 88
Finleyville, PA 15332

easy access to the venue from basically any direction.

if you plan on coming reply to the thread and be sure to bookmark it for more info. also any other questions i would be more than happy to answer.

also if you have any suggestions on something specifc you would all like to see at the meet i am open to ideas. we will try our best to see that everyone has a good time.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: bringing it back: mid atlantic honda meet in pittsburgh pa on june 26th

Any date set on this?
Old 04-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: bringing it back: mid atlantic honda meet in pittsburgh pa on june 26th

Originally Posted by Rickcrx View Post
Any date set on this?
its going to be a all import show instead of a strictly honda meet. june 26th is going to be the date. we are working on getting some sponsors and vendors now. spread the word. should have an online flyer up here by the end of the week for people to post elsewhere.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

definately sounds cool. do you have to be 21 to go because of the bar and everything? if not i'll definately be attending.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

No its all ages. Proper id will have to be shown in order to drink just like quaker steak or any place wiith a bar. Def come out it will be a good time. Just hoping pa doesn't decide to have another rainy summer
Old 05-04-2011, 05:05 AM
STR8 to Ignore List

that place is kinda far from the burg n at but if that bikini girl is goin to be there im in
Old 05-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea its a bit out of the city. but if you remember the last one that rc00e did it went from downtown to beaver run which is also not a close drive. for what the place is and they are letting us do its worth a few extra mins of driving. really people coming from wv its closer, and its a straight shot up 79 if you wanted to go that way to avoid any traffic. we thought it would be a cool venue since it has a pool, a bar, food, music, and a giant parking lot. beats meeting in a random lot somewhere with nothing going on.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I grew up in Finleyville Still live there, worked at mineral beach when I was 15.

I am going to be a vendor, Frank let me know if you need me to stop down there. Its a perfect spot down there.

As for the girl ehh I never seen her I am working on figureing out who the hell that girl is.

I am sure I can get some local girls to come hang out!
Old 05-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I may come up for this. Trying to hit up meets this summer for a change.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It would be nice to have the dyno on a trailer. That would be fun.

I plan on building one. But it's to soon.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sound like fun i will be there i think its only about 1 1/2 away from me
Old 05-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ill give you a call joe. im gonna have mike do some valve covers to give away and see if he wants to airbrush things that people bring in. since the past few he did for me hes been getting some more business from me blasting them on here haha. it would be a good time to get some **** done instead of having to send it out. im working out the details with redbull and some other things right now. should have a flyer done here real soon and we are looking into the radio play for advertisement. should be a good time. cant beat a car show with a pool. also looking into getting a few of my friends who stunt street bikes to come do a demo. also im sure we could throw together a bikini contest easily for all of the people that need ***** to come to an event
Old 05-13-2011, 05:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i will DEFINATELY be there. and i'm sure that alll my friends will be down to go too. sounds like it's gonna be pretty sick. i'll keep checking for updates and the flyer! i've been waiting for something like this to come up
Old 05-16-2011, 03:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sounds fun!

I will be there as a vendor as well... let me know once things start rollin.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Tiki opened tonight nice night here

Old 05-22-2011, 05:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sounds cool, Ill be there.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i just got back from vegas so im gonna start getting the final stuff in order. i hope this rain stops for a few weeks. this weather is awful
Old 05-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

weather's FINALLY looking good.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:59 AM
STR8 to Ignore List

are nissans allowed?
Old 06-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post
are nissans allowed?
yea all imports are allowed
Old 06-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

holla
Old 06-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Anytime on this
Old 06-17-2011, 11:34 AM
STR8 to Ignore List

if this happens the z and ruckus are in
Old 06-19-2011, 07:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

anymore details yet?
Old 06-19-2011, 07:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Not the mega meet, but a bunch from central PA are taking a trip to PRP for the import shoot out on the 9th of July if anyone is interested in joining in.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: bringing it back: mid atlantic honda meet in pittsburgh pa on june 26th

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.