Notices
Meets & Events Planning a meet-up? Got a big event coming to town? Let the community know, and plan gatherings in here.

WNY H-T Reunion! 7/22/2017

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 03:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WNY H-T Reunion! 7/22/2017

Very surprised that my username was still alive and active, ha ha!

Hey everyone! It's been quite a while, and I hope everyone is well! It's been a few years since my friends and I have been able to get anything together for an annual WNY H-T Meet. This year, we have had some big changes at Arnold's Auto Parts, and have combined forces with NAPA Autoparts. This, and a new group of event organizers present in our town, has helped open the doors in terms of car shows in our town again! This year, on July 22nd, we will be hosting "The Big Event," and have secured usage of Rt. 98 (Main St. in Albion, NY.) This open us up to having more space for cars, with food, drinks, and local businesses within walking distance! This is an all makes /models show, but we hope that we can get everyone together for a WNY-HT Reunion at this show. It may help us to be able to secure the location for a possible reboot of the Annual WNY H-T Meets in the future.

Reserve the date! I will be updating as we get this thing rolling. I hope to see some familiar, and new faces! Cheers!

Old 07-21-2017, 05:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: WNY H-T Reunion! 7/22/2017

Originally Posted by daluv
Very surprised that my username was still alive and active, ha ha!

Hey everyone! It's been quite a while, and I hope everyone is well! It's been a few years since my friends and I have been able to get anything together for an annual WNY H-T Meet. This year, we have had some big changes at Arnold's Auto Parts, and have combined forces with NAPA Autoparts. This, and a new group of event organizers present in our town, has helped open the doors in terms of car shows in our town again! This year, on July 22nd, we will be hosting "The Big Event," and have secured usage of Rt. 98 (Main St. in Albion, NY.) This open us up to having more space for cars, with food, drinks, and local businesses within walking distance! This is an all makes /models show, but we hope that we can get everyone together for a WNY-HT Reunion at this show. It may help us to be able to secure the location for a possible reboot of the Annual WNY H-T Meets in the future.

Reserve the date! I will be updating as we get this thing rolling. I hope to see some familiar, and new faces! Cheers!

Bump. I'll be there Mikey! I logged in just to see if there was buzz about the meet
Old 07-22-2017, 04:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: WNY H-T Reunion! 7/22/2017

Wish I saw this earlier, geez must have been almost 10 years ago now but a big group of us from Canada used to drive down to the Albany meets..good times!