Notices
Meets & Events Planning a meet-up? Got a big event coming to town? Let the community know, and plan gatherings in here.

North County San Diego Meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 05:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default North County San Diego Meet

Anyone in North County San Diego interested in doing a meet or anything?

It would be nice to establish a group with similar interests/cars that we can all hang out with.

As of now rules will be (and these one's will stick):
1. NO BURNOUTS - we will most likely be meeting in a place that is not our personal property so we should respect the area, especially if we want the businesses to tolerate us.

2. NO STREET RACING - save it for the track or for a time when others won't be liable for you acting like a fool.

3. CLEAN UP YOUR AREA - again same as rule 1, respect the area, clean up after yourselves like an adult.

4. BE RESPECTFUL - no general douchebaggery of any sort, respect the people, respect their ride, ask before you touch etc.

5. HAVE FUN - no point in doing this if you can't have fun.

I can work out details i.e. time, place etc once I get some of you to roger up. I will personally get a GO/NO GO response from the local businesses/security where ever we deem a good meet up spot.
Old 07-27-2015, 07:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: North County San Diego Meet

I'm downlikeaClown. Eager to get back into the scene 😋, miss the chill atmosphere and have a lot to learn. Just let me know the time and place, free on weekends.
Old 07-27-2015, 07:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Fantastic! I appreciate the interest! I'm sending you a PM right now. Be sure to check it! Weekends are most likely going to be the time we'll do these since it's more convenient for folks.
Old 08-09-2015, 07:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump, so far only 3 people including myself. Would love any and all Honda/Acura Folks!
Old 08-11-2015, 08:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm in! I go to cars and coffee in carlsbad once or twice a month for the past six months. I wish that there was more of a JDM representation there. I see sometimes a few Acuras and s2000's, some WRX's, Nissan GTR and a couple of civic's (1mine). Over all a good meet, but early 7-9am every sat. Cool to see all different kinds of cars. Exotics, older hot rods, DIY customs, euro's, mustangs, new cars customized, and too few JDMs. Hopefully you'll get more people what you're putting together.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Awesome, I just sent you a link to the facebook group in a private message.

On the 23rd of this month SAE motorsports is hosting a local meet in Oceanside, that would awesome to go to as a first event for the group!