Anyone looking for custom third brake light inlays? - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Lighting HID/Xenon kits, Retrofits and Associated Topics

Anyone looking for custom third brake light inlays?

Old 12-04-2016, 02:15 AM   #1
Honda-Tech Member

Default Anyone looking for custom third brake light inlays?

Hello everyone ...I make custom third brake light inlays....There made with high quality bulletproof lexan which i outsource to have lasercut......after that i layer with heat resistant black vinyl with your choce of text and font.....then i layer with your choice of color....lots of happy customers ...not one complaint yet.....i have them for a variety of hondas and almost every acura....if your interested contact me at [email protected] or www.facebook.com/aktryte is my buisness page......you could also message me on facebook messenger which is the fastest way to get in contact......there are lots of pictures on my buisness pagebut alot of my work is one off so my customers dont want me to post it.....i also make tshirts and custom decals.....i can make anything you can think of and i ship everywhere....hope to hear from you!!!just a few colors from top turquoise,transparent blue with white and turquoise blue
custom da9 inlay for customer
dc2
ej1
1st gen
db1
2nd gen prelude
from the top....ej1,da9,db1,dc2,db8,1st gen integra,ef2,
transparent turquoise on a da9

ef2
freshazfuk is offline   Reply With Quote