K-swap EK: Help, no spark

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 05:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon4 K-swap EK: Help, no spark

Hello guys

I just swap my EK 99-00 with a K20a2.

The conversion harness is a SparkksRacing, the calculator with an unlocked k100 and basemap for booting.

When the ignition is on, the dashboard lights are on, the starter is running properly and there is fuel at the injectors, but no ignition!

We restarted the timing chain cover to check the direction of the washer behind the damper and this is mounted correctly.

Can it come from the Crank sensor or the camshaft sensor? All fuses are good, indoor and outdoor.

It may be important to note that there is no alternator on the car (Important?). We are going to mount the new one at the next working day for testing.

THANK'S A LOT!
Old 04-12-2019, 07:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Re: K-swap EK: Help, no spark

Originally Posted by da_sherminator
Hello guys

I just swap my EK 99-00 with a K20a2.

The conversion harness is a SparkksRacing, the calculator with an unlocked k100 and basemap for booting.

When the ignition is on, the dashboard lights are on, the starter is running properly and there is fuel at the injectors, but no ignition!

We restarted the timing chain cover to check the direction of the washer behind the damper and this is mounted correctly.

Can it come from the Crank sensor or the camshaft sensor? All fuses are good, indoor and outdoor.

It may be important to note that there is no alternator on the car (Important?). We are going to mount the new one at the next working day for testing.

THANK'S A LOT!
what is the battery voltage when cranking? Make sure your ECU is getting the prerequisite voltage during cranking.