Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

New Here. 2000 Civic EX. In love with my car.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 09:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Here. 2000 Civic EX. In love with my car.

Hello Honda-Tech community,

I've been using this site for troubleshooting and DIYs for the past 10+ years, and finally decided to make an account and get involved. I hope I can help some people out with the small amount of wisdom I've gained by working on my EJ8 over the years... and I hope to continue learning and getting my hands dirty upgrading and maintaining the only car I've ever loved. And I realize that I may be a decade or so late at boarding the 2000 Civic train, but I see a plethora of cars older than mine still puttering around out there, and I know they're all still pumped to be driving some of the most fun and reliable cars ever made, so the way I see it - it's never too late. At 235k miles, my clover pearl green 2000 Civic EX coupe is sitting pretty less than 20 yards from my living room, where I know she's safe and sound. Let's see if I can upload some photos... And while we're here together (at last!), any suggestions? I know it's a broad topic, but I'm talking top-of-the-head, first-impression-type-things.
Attached Images