Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Hi from New Zealand

Old 11-23-2016, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi from New Zealand

Hi everyone

I'm Sakon and live on the otherside of the world in New Zealand.

Have joined this forum as im interested to see what the Honda scene is like over here on your shores.

I currently own a 1989 JDM Honda Integra Xsi. It currently has a forged B18CR turbo engine currently making 264kw or 354hp @ the wheels on 98ron fuel which is similar to your 93 octane. The car is making this power on a conservative tune and is going back on the dyno to get tuned properly. Should hopefully get close to the 300kw / 400hp mark.
We are quite lucky over here in this country as we have a great selection of Jap cars to choose from, especially in the Honda world. Plenty of Civic and Integra Type r's and Accord Euro R's around, even quite a few Mugen Civic RR's but the older Integra's like mine and Sir Civic and Crx's are slowly getting harder to come by which is why I will be holding on to mine for a while.

Below are a couple of pics of how it is at the moment -

Sleeper look on factory Honda ViRS wheels - for the street

Mugen RnR wheels on semi slicks - for the track

Engine bay pic -

The car still a work in progress and a few bit and pieces to do on it to tidy it up.

Hope to learn a few things from you guys on this site.