Hi! My name is...(what) my name is...(who) my name is...(wicka wicka Zach W) - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Meets & Greets! > Introduce Yourself
Reload this Page >

Hi! My name is...(what) my name is...(who) my name is...(wicka wicka Zach W)

Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Hi! My name is...(what) my name is...(who) my name is...(wicka wicka Zach W)

Old 01-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Trial User

Default Hi! My name is...(what) my name is...(who) my name is...(wicka wicka Zach W)

Hello Friends,

​​​​​​My Name is Zach.
I am a quick service tech at Honda of Fishers.
I joined this site because I want to learn more about older Honda's.
Since most of what I work in in our shop is newer models (2005 and up) I need a source of info for pre 2000 models because I enjoy those for dailys and as a hobby!

I currently drive a 1999 Accord EX 2.3 VTEC auto with 252,000 miles that unfortunately is destroyed underneath due to Indiana rust.

I am working on a 1983 Accord 3 Door Hatch 1.8 CVCC 5 speed that will be my new daily to replace the '99 once I finish some final work.

You will likely see several questions on my '83 Accord.

All info is greatly appreciated! 😊

Has plenty of body damage but no rust underneath

That's me, and I am genuinely happy to own this hatch!

The small yet mighty 1.8 CVCC sporting a new Weber 32/36!

​​​​​​
​​​​
​​​​​

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: