Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Hello from Northern California

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 09:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Northern California

Hey everyone glad to meet ya. I've always checked out the forum for technical advice for my 2004 CRV but never actively posted so here goes nothing. This is the most recent pic with some new painted rims.

I grew up in Kansas City for all my life then after graduating with a Wildlife Biology degree I moved to Northern California and I currently survey Northern Spotted Owls for a timber harvest company. Here is a pic of me holding a bird that we marked with a unique tag. Sorry if selfies aren't allowed.

I got my car when I turned 16 and over the last 2 years I've begun really trying to take care of it, learning about proper polishing and waxing. I've installed speakers, receiver, and a sub. Put on a hood protector, got my windows tinted, and repainted my hood with spray paint(was not too pleased with that one). Then I got more interested in performance. I did a drop in K&N filter and gutted my airbox. Then just recently I had my muffler deleted. What I'm most excited about though is my recent purchase for a DC Sports SRI and some custom piping I'm going to use for a 2.25" catback exhaust. See ya around the forum.
Old 07-19-2016, 12:11 AM

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Re: Hello from Northern California

Welcome and thank you for your introduction and the pics! Sounds like you've got big plans for your CR-V! Good luck and keep us posted on the updates.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hello from Northern California

Originally Posted by SadBurro
Hey everyone glad to meet ya. I've always checked out the forum for technical advice for my 2004 CRV but never actively posted so here goes nothing. This is the most recent pic with some new painted rims.

I grew up in Kansas City for all my life then after graduating with a Wildlife Biology degree I moved to Northern California and I currently survey Northern Spotted Owls for a timber harvest company. Here is a pic of me holding a bird that we marked with a unique tag. Sorry if selfies aren't allowed.

I got my car when I turned 16 and over the last 2 years I've begun really trying to take care of it, learning about proper polishing and waxing. I've installed speakers, receiver, and a sub. Put on a hood protector, got my windows tinted, and repainted my hood with spray paint(was not too pleased with that one). Then I got more interested in performance. I did a drop in K&N filter and gutted my airbox. Then just recently I had my muffler deleted. What I'm most excited about though is my recent purchase for a DC Sports SRI and some custom piping I'm going to use for a 2.25" catback exhaust. See ya around the forum.
Nice bro! I'm from NorCal too.