Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Hello Honda-Tech

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 12:25 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Honda-Tech

Hello all,
I've been a long time "guest" with finding articles and how to's for my own Hondas since high school....last forum was somewhat slow, dead...took a week for responses etc...This place has it all..
Name is Ryan I am 28. Currently own a 2000 civic lx sedan auto that my boss had literally given me for 250$ plus 100$ in dmv fees..so I've decided to make the best of it and do what I can and sell it or keep it..kind of growing on me now...was a mechanic and paratrooper in the Army from 11'-15' in the 82nd Airborne. mostly worked on armored Humvee in country and giant max pros in Afghanistan..Had a love for imports since fast in the furious premiered when I was 13 I believe..since then I've owned 92, accord, 91 crx, 98 civic coupe, 02 civic coupe, and a 91 integra. between forums, google, and you tube Ive managed to somehow swap every motor minus the 98 coupe...lemon lot special...this is my first automatic as well, that may change...currently in the finishing stages of a mini me swap. a simple head gasket leak turned into me swapping it out for a y8 head etc. hopefully next week I will pick up the last few pieces (IM,fuel rail and TB) and then I can spend my days on here asking why it wont start hah..anyways. look forward to the new forum. take care

the last two pictures are most recent and where I am at with the y7/y8 swap..
Attached Images