Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Danish EK owner joining in!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Danish EK owner joining in!

Hello,

Now and then when ive had problems with my civic and used google, i always ended up at honda tech for help.

I thought it would be a good thing to join the community. Plus, the danish sites are just so damn dead.

So, to do the next part, i imagine its like on one of those dating site?

Hello,
Im a gentle and caring guy, i love long walks on the beach. Im currently in a relationship with a Milano red EK4. I recently gave her new shoes (They are knock-offs, dont tell her, im cheap, she doesnt know its Rota) I secretly wish her breast was bigger, but i guess ill do fine with a b-series, i dont have the cash to make them bigger, i would love to give her a k-series (But thats illegal, awwww) She sure does like to fart a lot. But i sure love to give her presents!

Naah, seriously.
Milano red EK4, b16a2.
AEM intake
5zigen Header
Invidia exhaust system
400 cell cat.
Amount of horsepower? Probably about the same amount as stock.
Tegiwa aluminium cooler (No, im not one of those who thinks this adds anything, my old stock cooler was trashed, this one was cheaper than the stock) :-)

Well, i could go on with the list of stuff i bought for this car, ill just post some pictures.

By the way ( Bilgalleri/bazoom is a danish site, like cardomain, and i HATE they watermark my damn pictures)

See ya!