Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

D16y8 Honda Civic ex automatic coupe

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 11:41 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default D16y8 Honda Civic ex automatic coupe

I plan on putting some money into this car at least till I do a motor swap next year, I am using the same motor though just with less miles on it, the throttle body I want is made my blox racing and I was told by blox technician that it can fit but I need to take off all the parts off my automatic one and put it on the blox one but he said it was designed for Manuel transmissions. Anyone ever did this before and if so how did it work? Another thing I want to do is replace the intake manifold with a Skunk2 pro series silver intake anyone ever use this one was told it would work for Manuel and automatic but the brake something has to be out of the way Along with fuel filter but my fuel filter is on the left side not even near the street intake manifold. The website I am planning on getting them on is car id pictures are below. With item part number motor again is d16y8 automatic 2 door 1.6l
have more questions once I get this figured out first.