Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

95 Civic Coupe & 97 Integra

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 95 Civic Coupe & 97 Integra

Hello everyone,
I want to introduce myself and my two Hondas to this forum. I did over a year ago when i first bought my civic but want to start using this forum more and get to know more people in this great Honda community.

I own a 95 Honda Civic EX coupe with a B20 high comp swap. I recently installed 1320 ramhorn headers with a HKS hi power cat back exhaust. She is lowered on some ebay speings at the moment (bought that way), has a ASR rear subframe brace and some LCA. I have Blox front camber arms and Blox LCA to change out soon. She is the fun weekend/project car.

I also have a 97 Acura Integra LS, 2 owner (1 family) owned daily. It is 99% stock and i bought it with 139k miles on it last year. I bought some HX civic wheels, and painted the flaking valve cover. I do have some H&R springs and k tune shifter i need to install for it. This is just my daily and want to keep it simple.

I live in Eugene OR.

Let me know what you think.

My 95 Civic EX B20 swapped

My 97 Integra LS