Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews

I've been thinking about getting these mounts for awhile and only heard a few reviews over them. How do they compare to Hasport motor mounts? The Innovative billet mount kit seems to be the favor on these.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:14 PM

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (Battle23)

Id like to know also, But from what ive read the prices of the Hasports arent as bad as they use to be.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I have a set of the black billet mounts, but I have not used them yet.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:35 PM
amy

Default Re: (DC4_MADMAN)

haha me too, mine are currently sitting in the box they came in My boyfriend uses them and loves em
Old 10-21-2006, 08:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (JDMRice)

I obviously don't want to get involved in this, other than to say to check the prices on Hasport stuff through dealers like Full-Race, No Limit Motorsports, and other H-T sponsors that carry Hasport stuff, you might be surprised at how good of pricing you'll find..
Old 10-22-2006, 09:08 AM
DFW
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (locash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by locash &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I obviously don't want to get involved in this, other than to say to check the prices on Hasport stuff through dealers like Full-Race, No Limit Motorsports, and other H-T sponsors that carry Hasport stuff, you might be surprised at how good of pricing you'll find..</TD></TR></TABLE>

Best I found HaSport mounts for B-series swap was $375 shipped and Innovative were $295 shipped for the billet mounts.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:54 AM

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (DFW)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DFW &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Best I found HaSport mounts for B-series swap was $375 shipped and Innovative were $295 shipped for the billet mounts.</TD></TR></TABLE>
I guess Ill be getting Innovative
Old 10-22-2006, 11:59 AM
DFW
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (JDMRice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMRice &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I guess Ill be getting Innovative </TD></TR></TABLE>

Try it out
Old 10-24-2006, 06:36 AM

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (DFW)

anyone else use them yet?
Old 10-25-2006, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (Battle23)

I got them and no complaints
Old 10-25-2006, 08:35 PM

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (JohnShiwota)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JohnShiwota &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I got them and no complaints </TD></TR></TABLE>

what's your set up?
Old 10-25-2006, 08:38 PM

93 Integra with a ITR swap with their cable to hydro conversion
Old 10-25-2006, 08:41 PM

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (JohnShiwota)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JohnShiwota &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">93 Integra with a ITR swap with their cable to hydro conversion</TD></TR></TABLE>

how long have you had the mounts and the cable to hydro conv?
Old 10-25-2006, 09:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Innovative gets a in our race program. We've been on the black steel mounts with the black inserts and they've stood up to the abuse this past race season. We are ready to step up to the grey insert billet mounts. Great product and excellent service!
Old 10-26-2006, 06:43 AM

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (AllMotorRandy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AllMotorRandy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Innovative gets a in our race program. We've been on the black steel mounts with the black inserts and they've stood up to the abuse this past race season. We are ready to step up to the grey insert billet mounts. Great product and excellent service! </TD></TR></TABLE>

good to hear

anyone else?
Old 10-26-2006, 07:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't feel like typing up my review again, so here's a link where i spoke about them.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1717856

The only problem i had, was that one tranny bolt needs to be replaced for a .5-1 inch longer one. You could read more about it in the link.

Ali
Old 10-26-2006, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (PrinceAli132)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PrinceAli132 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Don't feel like typing up my review again, so here's a link where i spoke about them.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1717856

The only problem i had, was that one tranny bolt needs to be replaced for a .5-1 inch longer one. You could read more about it in the link.

Ali</TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks for that

maybe i might go with hasports...?
Old 10-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I just installed a set of innovative mounts in my car. I got the aluminum replacements with the 85a poly inserts.

Installed

each mount I replace weighed a few oz less then the stock ones. I was also able to eliminate the front two torque mounts and AC bracket (lots of weight saved there). So far i'm very happy with them and the customer service!!

Old 10-26-2006, 08:57 PM

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (BrianZ)

did you run into any problems installing the mounts?
Old 10-26-2006, 09:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

With the billet mounts (aluminum) I had to replace one of the bolts for the rear mount. I found out that the AC bracket mount bolt works great to replace the bolt that is two short.

I installed the mounts when I replace the motor. I did find that lining up the mounts to the chassis a little more difficult due to the fact that they don't flex at all (i had stock in there before). That is to be expected tho

Old 10-26-2006, 09:07 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BrianZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">With the billet mounts (aluminum) I had to replace one of the bolts for the rear mount. I found out that the AC bracket mount bolt works great to replace the bolt that is two short.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

the oem ac bracket mount bolt? it seems everyone that i've seen that have them, like the guy in the other post, are having the same problem.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I hope you don't mind me using your pic, if you want me to take it down just let me know. I also had to replace this bolt (green arrow)

Ali
Old 10-27-2006, 05:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Battle23 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

the oem ac bracket mount bolt? it seems everyone that i've seen that have them, like the guy in the other post, are having the same problem.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I belive its a "problem" with any engine mount company. I have helped install another very popular brand or ending mounts with the same "problem". Usually a quick trip to the hardware store will fix the "problem"
Old 10-27-2006, 06:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews (PrinceAli132)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PrinceAli132 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I hope you don't mind me using your pic, if you want me to take it down just let me know. I also had to replace this bolt (green arrow)

Ali</TD></TR></TABLE>

no worries.. I never copyrighted that pic anyhow..lol

Your right, That bold should be replace too.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:37 PM
DFW
Honda-Tech Member

bump...

Quick Reply: Whose all using Innovative Motor Mounts? Post your reviews