Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

selling my 94 b18 Civic $5500

Old 11-04-2001, 07:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default selling my 94 b18 Civic $5500

Due to THREE deadbeat hosers on eBay, im just gonna try and sell my car outright....here's some info about it, and if you're interested, ill take more pics of specific parts you want to see.....just let me know

price $5500, $500 for shipping, and im in the DFW area for pickup

Vehicle Description

Custom metallic green paint. Integra LS engine (B18). Port & polished head, 3 angle valve job. DC Sports header, Akimoto Intake. GSR Trasmission. Vitek Performance axles. ACT clutch. Rear brakes converted to disc, cross-drilled rotors with performance brake pads. Alpine head unit (w/ remote), with eclipse separates kick panels. (only need amp, and sub to complete system) Viper alarm w/keyless entry/proxmity sensor/window rollers. Lots more...

Vehicle Condition

Cracked front bumper, dent in drivers side front fender. Dents and dings here and there common for a 7 year old car. View photos at: http://www.msnusers.com/haloseven/civic.msnw

the car is ready for a bodykit, and forced induction, i planned on turbo'ing it, but ran short on funds and time, the LS engine has the lower compression that reacts better with FI.
any questions email me
joe@halo7.com