Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

San Diego heads up my 88 Gunmetal Crx was stolen!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 09:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default San Diego heads up my 88 Gunmetal Crx was stolen!!!!

Hi guys, I just bought this car for less than 4 days smog it and registered and bam the next day it got stolen. I lost many stuff 2 brand new crx si seats, 15" SSR Type C (Gold), roll bar, my sound system eclipse deck, amp, JL 10" w6 subclosure box (installed the day before the car got stolen Bad timing), personal belongin, my tool boxes, and what is funny is that my LS motor b18b w/jdm b16 tranny is untouched tho. But either way no matter what my car looks completely total now.... I'm so pissed off and mad... It was my new project too and here I lose most of my stuff and spend my money on smoggin and register it Damn...... *** you thieves!!!!! :angry: At least leave it for me to be drivable ya bunch of ******!! And bunch of wana b taggers.. Tagging on my car *** you!!!!!!! Even steal my jacket wtf???? All thieves will burn in hell and karma will get ya fukin asses back!!!! :angry:

Before pix w/o my stereo installed brand new crx si seats....

roll bar

on jacks at the tow yard seems like they crash my car too...

My ssr type c gold gone... 2 rear on black steelies and left my front on rotors and crash my car on the side fenders wtf.....

no hotwire but fuked up my ignition :angry:

close up view of the ignition....

****** trash my car and left one leg of the roll bar back...

more view inside...

rear cargo cover gone my jacket and whole back is totally gone.....

crx si seats both new gone driver and passenger :angry:

bunch of professional taggers fukin wana b's *** you!!!

If you know anyone sellin my missing shiet in San Diego or anywhere near CA please give me a holla. Thanks for all your great help.

Just kno this ***** fukas that stole my car if I found out who the *** that did it will pay big time!!!!! I will fukin kill you bitch!!!! All thieves will burn and rot to hell... Karma will get ya *** back ******!!!!

One question would it be better to buy it back from the tow yard and have my insurance pay me a checked for what is missing and to fix it??? Cuz since my motor is untouched! Or its better to totally lose this project and just totalled it??? If I buy it back I will only get a little money back just to fix for drivable rite?? The insurance won't give me money for the body damages too will it??? It got vandalized and crashed and now holds a Salvage title if I do buy it back.... But if I total it, I will get more money back rite??? Please let me know whats the better route thanks.....

Another thing is that they tagged SED racing on my hood anyone know this crew in San Diego??? Please give me some info please... Thanks..
Old 04-30-2004, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: San Diego heads up my 88 Gunmetal Crx was stolen!!!! (IgniteTeg)

damn sorry buddy... i once had a hatch that was stolen in san diego, mira mesa area... it was my first night in town too, from Washington. everything was stripped even the dash and windshield wipers where stolen.... then sold the shell to AEBS. well... everything happens for a reason... and yes, carma is a bitch...
Old 05-01-2004, 06:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: San Diego heads up my 88 Gunmetal Crx was stolen!!!! (evosol)

dude, that sux