Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PM6 to PCT jumper schematic

Old 04-16-2018, 01:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon5 PM6 to PCT jumper schematic

Putting a B16B in my CRX. I am going to use the PCT that came with it, and am trying to make my own jumper. Rywire stopped making them because everyone stole his ideas and copied it. 227 pounds for one on a british site!!!!!

So, I need a schematic for this. I can find them all day long for obd0 to obd1, but not for OBD2. Searching high and low results in many forum posts on this subject, but no answers. Seems everyone who responds to the questions feels it is okay to just say "Put a chipped OBD1 in there!"

If that is the kind of answer you feel you need to post here, please don't waste my time. Not being a D*ck, just a realist. I could care less about OBD1. I just want this B16B to operate in my car with the ECU it came with. If I ever do run it on a chipped ECU, it will be an OBD0 PW0 I have, mainly just to **** the obd1 know-it-alls off.

Thanks,