Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not Sure What To Name The Problem

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 04:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not Sure What To Name The Problem

My cars been running good right after start up but after awhile it starts to catch at RPMS between 3-4k. I realized I needed to rewire the second wire for the IAB's to A25 (JDM GSR/ OBD1 Conversion). After this was done my car ran well until it warmed up (once RPMS idle where I have it set at (750ish)). I need to know what to check out to solve this problem. As soon as RPMS drop for idle once car warms up when I'm at a stopsign or whatever and rev up to start going outta first gear I can rev and start moving but then I'll hit the gas to accelerate through first but the RPMS drop off back down to like 1k. Is this something to do with my TPS. I haven't checked it yet, but i'm just wondering what could the problem be that wouldn't allow me to accelerate through the gear......why can't I accelerate or advance the RPMS while feathering the clutch out. Once it bogs?!? down to 1k and I go WOT it slowly accelerates until like 3-4k where it feels like the RPMS just stick. When I get to this my whole exhaust tone changes and forces me to shift to second...but then it'll stick again in second.....if I go into 3rd and then rev up and downshift to second I can fly right through the gear?......stumped and confused.....last problem to solve...i hope
Old 08-07-2004, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Not Sure What To Name The Problem (zm_dawg)

bump