Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New site, Needs members

Old 11-04-2002, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New site, Needs members

This is a cool new site. It is an MSN group but it has some serious potential to be as informal and as big as any other CRX site. I know the guy that runs it, he is really nice and has alot of experiance with cars. It needs more members, I know it isn't very attractive looking right now but with your guy's help, the fans of the crx can make it a great site. He is also looking for volunteer asst managers for the site. There is a meeting and i hope that all you join the group and go to the meeting. The meeting is in the site chatroom, at 7pm central on Tuesday the 5th, ALL MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO BE PRESENT. It is part of msn groups so all you have to do is get a msn passport and then click join in the page. The link is http://groups.msn.com/HONDACRXPERFORMANCEHUB

Please come join, it's soul purpose is to help spread the love of crx performance. we don't have many members now but we need more to help keep it running and so it doesn't get shut down. All you have to do is get a passport or msn name, click join, and please read the welcome not in the message board. Thank You