Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need mad help guyz anyone plz!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 07:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need mad help guyz anyone plz!!!

Hey sorry to be bothering you guys but like the post I need mad help!

doing a 98 b18c1 swap, well we started working on it today started by taking the head off because when we took out the plugs #1 and 4 some water got in to there and the plug had corroded the rust fell into the combustion chamber well you know the rest, didn’t want the wall to get scratched and blow by to occur.

We also started the wiring, now this is where I need your help!!!! (plz)
The gsr engine harness is on the engine we got the second piece as well that connects to the ECU what my friend started doing is re wiring the whole thing. What I mean by that is he used his stock d16y7 engine harness and wired the corresponding wires from the gsr second piece so that we could use the plugs and plug it into the engine harness everything went well except for the butterfly A26 pinout was not hooked up to anything because he clipped the 2nd piece harness from the gsr underneath the console in the original car so we were left with a clipped wire that doesn’t attach to anything ( the wire is pink and blue) also there was another yellow wire that had the same story!!

If you know what im talking about plz correct me if there is anything wrong and if you know of any good 96 civic non vtec and 98 b18c1 ECU wiring diagrams on the net plz send me the sight or direct me to the proper place.

One other thing if there is an easier (more detailed (dummy proof)) way to wire this thing up so that it runs, tell me I would really appreciate it!!

thanks a lot guys

peetee_m@hotmail.com