Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help with my wiring bs...b18c into eg(cx hatch)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help with my wiring bs...b18c into eg(cx hatch)

Well we finally got the cylinder code to go away by wiring the dizzy straight to the ECU (guess the problem was in the harness itself) but then 23 (knock sensor) came on....well i got the info for wiring from hybridgarage.com It said the knock sensor was the red/blue wire....but when i wired the red/blue into d3 code 7(TPC) came on...and well after looking we saw that the red/blue wire actually came from th TPC....so that's obviously not right. Is there a different red/blue somewhere else on the harness??? When wiring this stuff up how do i know if it's the passenger side part....or the passenger side? I have the wires...the colors and what pins they go. There are more than one yellow/black wire...yet it says that a yellow/black wire is Evap Purge power to a 12v source.....that's an example of what im talking about. There are like 10 diferent ones..how am i supposed to know which one? Im just stressed and confused very much because of so many electrical problems. Can somene help a fellow Honda techer?

Andrew
Old 07-06-2003, 09:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: need help with my wiring bs...b18c into eg(cx hatch) (dreweg)

Why not try running the red/blue wire from the knock sensor itself to D3. You can tap into the purge solenoid , iacv , and any of the injectors (yelow/ blk wire) i believe those use a switch 12v.
Old 07-07-2003, 03:48 AM

Default Re: need help with my wiring bs...b18c into eg(cx hatch) (SiR831)

Yea i think that's that I'm goin to do. Thanks man

Drew