Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Help ASAP with two Engine Swap Questions: EVAC Line & Vtec Wiring!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2002, 06:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help ASAP with two Engine Swap Questions: EVAC Line & Vtec Wiring!

I'm in the process of finishing up my swap today (JDM GSR into a '99 LS, using an OBDI ECU for the Hondata with a OBDII to OBDI jumper)

1. The EVAC vacum line that ran from the canister to my LS intake mainfold.... Well, I can not find the spot that this EVAC line should connect to on my GSR IM. Can anyone help me witht this?? Is it because the JDM GSR doesn't use/have this line? IS it possibly because the JDM GSR could be OBDI?? Or is is just that I haven't found it... and if so... where is it??

2. Does anyone have any wiring diagrams or adivce on the location of where the Vtec wires should go on to wire it up to the ECU?? Since I have a Jumper, I'm assuming that the Vtech lines in are in the jumper running from the OBDI ECU to to OBDII side of the jumper. So I guess what I would need to know is what the pin locations on the OBDII wiring Loom that Plugs into the jumper are (Vtec Sol, Vtec Press Switch, and Knock Sensor).

Any help would be appriciated ASAP!!!!

Thanks a ton!!!!!!

[Modified by PSU-TEG, 10:53 AM 11/30/2002]