Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hopefully last h22 question before im done

Old 07-24-2003, 11:42 AM
New User

Default hopefully last h22 question before im done

alright, the motor is in my car now. =D ya,
first question is the distributor's plug(2 of em) is way different from my b18c plugs(1 big one). how can i get this thing to work correctly? also, there's another plug by the oil pan under the driver side mount. what plug is that? i dont have anything from my gsr harness that fits it, is it required?
next question is my driver side mount, is mising a stud. i mean that instead of two bolts facing up for the mount, there is just only one. can i goto kragen and find some big bolt to fit and it'll be ok?
Old 07-24-2003, 01:03 PM

On the dist. plug. one of em(2 big wires + & - for the Coil. so you just need locate the 2 fattest wire on your b18c plug and connect to there.
plug by oil pan- i think thats the crank position sensor(obdII) .. you dont need it if yours obdI , i think you also need an OBD1 distributor too....
Mount studs - theres only 1 stud ..the other you can use the same length 17mm bolt from your old tranny bolts..which i had use.....
hope that helps...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: