Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Honda-tech moderator protecting a fraudulent business

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 02:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Honda-tech moderator protecting a fraudulent business

I was kicked off here today by someone protecting HybridGarage. I work for a very resepected company, Hasport Performance. I posted on two separate threads that where deleted today. I posted honest information that I was passing along to fellow enthusiasts that are getting scammed by this company. Nice to know that someone on Honda-tech is protecting such a thing. Nice. My posts shouldn't affend anyone but those who work for Hybridgarage(dawn and adrian). And that's there own fault for letting a good thing go to waste. I post here often and try to help as much as I can to those who ask for it. That's what honda-tech is supposed to be about. Just sharing some info and quit banning me. Thanks. Todd
Old 02-13-2004, 03:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: A Honda-tech moderator protecting a fraudulent business (f22sohc)

well that sucks to hear
Old 02-13-2004, 11:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah, you should be free to share your experiences and express your opinion.,
Old 02-14-2004, 10:17 AM

Default Re: (LsVtec92Hatch)

no you should not! zig heil! this heres a communist regim and you must not have personal opinions about anything, you must follow the hive mind and only say what we want you to say!

"buy rota slipstreams, buy them now"

no but seriously thats bs! if anyone has bad experience with a company i would want to know. i would also like to know about good experince too! i think this should be its own category! now this is not too take away my business from that said company but to have knowlege on what kind of business they are, if they make mistakes thats not a big deal...its happens! but if someone refuses to take care of the mistake that is a big deal! now i dont think that heresay should be tolerated...you know..."my cousins, brothers, uncles part was damaged" i dont think this is accpetable but first hand experience is very valueable.

::::::::::::::::: TWOTRIX FOR PRESIDENT :::::::::::::::::::

thank you!
Old 02-14-2004, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ordered a set of hasport mounts from hybrid ...waited 2 weeks and herd no word then cancled my order.. got a tracking number in the e-mail the next day saying they had been shipped
open the box and they send the wrong mount...so I go through hasport.com for an exchange in fear not getting the correct mount back after sending the wrong one in

dont really understand how these guys stay in business? but I guess people dont read befor they buy
Old 02-15-2004, 10:59 AM

Default Re: (ITRacer121)

I ordered a shift linkage on 10/18/2003, the item arrived in about two weeks with no problems. So im thinking great what a site. So i save up and order a harness adapter on 11/13/2003. To this day my order status still says pending, they havent shipped it yet. So i call about everyday for two months and all i ever get is a full mailbox. I have never even been able to leave a message. Im sure i have sent at least 15 emails, none were returned. I have even sent a written letter. There is no reason for this, all they have to do is refund my paypal. I dont even want the harness anymore. I bought one from boomslang.
Old 02-15-2004, 01:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (fffrog)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fffrog &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I ordered a shift linkage on 10/18/2003, the item arrived in about two weeks with no problems. So im thinking great what a site. So i save up and order a harness adapter on 11/13/2003. To this day my order status still says pending, they havent shipped it yet. So i call about everyday for two months and all i ever get is a full mailbox. I have never even been able to leave a message. Im sure i have sent at least 15 emails, none were returned. I have even sent a written letter. There is no reason for this, all they have to do is refund my paypal. I dont even want the harness anymore. I bought one from boomslang. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Wow, I would be so pissed by now. I'd call the Better Business Beureau (sp?) if I were in your shoes. I'm glad that this came up though, because I will be sure not to do business with them.

I've also had a problem with mods on this board. Someone was bad mouthing a friend of mine, so I stood up for him. Next time I tried to log onto H-T, my username had been changed to "PurplePanties" and my info had all been changed. I never knew how to find out who did it though, and I didn't want to make a big deal out of it because there's bound to be mods who have friends and what not. I guess myself and f22sohc just picked the wrong people to disagree with. But at least I didn't get banned.