Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help me out with new mount bushings, either materials to use or options

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 04:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me out with new mount bushings, either materials to use or options

I have a set of the innovative 85a bushings, they are unbelievably stiff, and innovative refuses to cooperate with me and sell me softer ones, and camp1320 said they could hook me up but totally just flaked on me, thanks, so I guess I might need to make my own. Please, if you're going to say anything about how great innovative's customer service is, etc, etc, and I must be doing something wrong, just don't. I'm not ever talking to those people again.
However, if you're an innovative dealer, and want to help me out, I'll pay you $75 for a set of the soft bushings. (b series into a crx mounts) Innovative only supposedly charges $10, so I figure that should be enough?

Or maybe someone has an idea about what materials I can use to make my own.. I've heard something about using urethane commonly sold at hardware stores, ie "window weld"..?
Thanks for any help at all,
Rorik