Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help me honda acura gurus help my brother

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 11:06 AM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me honda acura gurus help my brother

Ill try and keep this simple.. My brother has a 03 rsx type s his motor has seized..So he is going to by a new engine. He always wanted to go faster. He wants a turbo but dose not want a race car. Now i have heard you can hybrid the k series like the older Honda motors , I have heard the simple easy one is a k20a2 head and a k24a1. <But wouldnt he lose vetec with that?>.<should he rebuild or hybrid?>. i would like some suggestions on what he should do be it turbo or na. He does not have to pay for labor as far as the install and has 3000.00 so far saved but wants his car back, so he is going to go buy parts soon, the top part of his k20a2 is fine. What would be the best route to go to have a good reliable street car? That is way faster than stock but still fun to drive ,and maybe even be able to give some cars he never has been able to keep up with a run. He does have some bolt on mods already also. please help us make the best outta a bad situation, or is going back stock the best answer. PLEASE HELP OR AT LEAST GIVE US YOUR IMO
Old 10-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: help me honda acura gurus help my brother

https://honda-tech.com/forums/k-series-153/ search