Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help ls/vtec or h22w/h2b setup help please

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 05:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help ls/vtec or h22w/h2b setup help please

hey whats up i am new to the honda seen... i just want to know whats a good setup for an ls/vtec... i dont know wgat b-head should i go for... sir, gsr, type r... and also choose a tranny... i want to go all motor i dont care what car i put it in i want to build it... and i need some setups to go with... i want to go internals the whole works.... so please help...
if i dont go ls/vtec i want to build all motor h22 with the h2b adapter but no idea with what tranny... i was thinking on putting a b16sir tranny for both setups... but i aint sure thats why i need your help... but i need a set up for the h22 setup internals the whole works... please let me know i am trying to start on it befor i waste my money...

Old 03-29-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Re: help ls/vtec or h22w/h2b setup help please (deestah3)

Come up to stockton and I'll help you waist your money J/K go with the H build .. Go big or go home or if you have the money go k series...
Old 03-30-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: help ls/vtec or h22w/h2b setup help please (H2B-CRX)

how much did you get your h2b adapter... what setup are you running... what are you hitting... on the light *** rex...