Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2b Kit & plate Dimensions

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H2b Kit & plate Dimensions

i was talking to a friend's dad, and i tell him about the H2b kit and he says 900+ shipping is way too expensive for a plate cut by a cnc machine. so he tells me to get the exact dimensions for it so he can take it to a machining shop. does anyone know, or can get the exact dimensions for the H2b plate? something like a template that i can use. i need the kit for the 90-93 integra. does anyone know what all is included in this kit?
Old 08-08-2006, 04:11 PM

Dude.. just buy the kit, replicate it and sell it. Yes, that is illegal, so dont really do it. lol. Hint hint for ya.

-Jason
Old 08-08-2006, 04:17 PM

Its not only the plate that your paying for, it also comes with mounts, adapters, flywheel spacers, and all neccesary hardware. Also all QSD's R&D that went into developing this plate. Don't be stealing someone else's hard work
Old 08-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (xv53)

i think it would be in your best interest to buy the kit, doing it wrong could mess up the axle spacement etc, you would probaly be doing a **** ton of r&d just to save a buck.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (delLudeVTEC)

900$ for the kit sounds like alot be it well worth it. and the kit is not just the plate, it a motor mount,flywheel spacer,1/2 shaft thingy,extended arp flywheel bolt and some other stuff youll see when you buy the kit

-alex
Old 08-08-2006, 08:53 PM

Default Re: (runsfromdacops)

who said i was going to sell the kit? i just wanted to get a plate made for myself. thats not illegal at all. i mean i know alot of old gear heads that have fords and chevys that get plates and spacers made at the machine shop. they know they can just buy it, but sometimes its cheaper just to get it made. rather then paying a ton of money just for a brand name peice of metal. there isnt much chance a machine shop can mess up the plate/spacers as long as the dimensions and measurements are correct. so if it didnt work it would be because of false measurements most likely. ehh well i wouldnt want to tell me the dimensions anyways if i was someone who paid 900+ bucks for it. thanks anyways.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (blue153)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blue153 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">who said i was going to sell the kit? i just wanted to get a plate made for myself. thats not illegal at all. i mean i know alot of old gear heads that have fords and chevys that get plates and spacers made at the machine shop. they know they can just buy it, but sometimes its cheaper just to get it made. rather then paying a ton of money just for a brand name peice of metal. there isnt much chance a machine shop can mess up the plate/spacers as long as the dimensions and measurements are correct. so if it didnt work it would be because of false measurements most likely. ehh well i wouldnt want to tell me the dimensions anyways if i was someone who paid 900+ bucks for it. thanks anyways.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you sir, are an idiot.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:27 AM
Bart Taylor Look-alike

Default Re: H2b Kit & plate Dimensions (blue153)

I had the materials, resources, etc. available a year and a half ago to make my own plate and stuff but then a couple months later I heard that Quartersport was doing it and they'd have them out shortly for roughly 900 bucks...I decided it'd be wiser to spend the money for the plate, mounts, bolts, and R&D for the plate. You will need to know a lot more than the dimensions of the plate
Old 08-09-2006, 09:36 AM

Default Re: (H23 Power)

you sir can suck my dick. actually ur moms an idiot. but i fucked her anyways and she gave birth to you. so actually ur trying to disrespect ur god father in a sense. i didnt ask for you to be a smart ***. so suck that one naagga. and since ur stupid post didnt help me in any way i'd like u to quit puttin ur dick where it dont belong. take it how u want fucc boy.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Bart Taylor Look-alike

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blue153 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you sir can suck my dick. actually ur moms an idiot. but i fucked her anyways and she gave birth to you. so actually ur trying to disrespect ur god father in a sense. i didnt ask for you to be a smart ***. so suck that one naagga. and since ur stupid post didnt help me in any way i'd like u to quit puttin ur dick where it dont belong. take it how u want fucc boy.</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is why I use H-T for 95% entertaining boredom at work...Wow, just WOW!
Old 08-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blue153 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you sir can suck my dick. actually ur moms an idiot. but i fucked her anyways and she gave birth to you. so actually ur trying to disrespect ur god father in a sense. i didnt ask for you to be a smart ***. so suck that one naagga. and since ur stupid post didnt help me in any way i'd like u to quit puttin ur dick where it dont belong. take it how u want fucc boy.</TD></TR></TABLE>please ban this moronic theif. Someone invested a lot of time and money into this kit and u want us to help your lazy *** make one? BAN this POS of a human.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:14 PM
amy

Default Re: (fastwanabe)

here's an idea, if you think you have such a great idea of duplicating seth's efforts, why don't you take your time and resources and make your own plate?

that's the dumbest question i've ever heard....

by the way, feel free to suck my dick moron. how old are you anyway? 12 ??
nice jokes, you've been watching yo momma on mtv too much lately ?
Old 08-10-2006, 07:17 PM
I'm really 2slow

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: (amy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by amy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">here's an idea, if you think you have such a great idea of duplicating seth's efforts, why don't you take your time and resources and make your own plate?

that's the dumbest question i've ever heard....

</TD></TR></TABLE>remember that one old *** rusted plate you were once buying. show him some pictures
Old 08-10-2006, 07:18 PM
amy

Default Re: (2FAST4U831)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2FAST4U831 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">remember that one old *** rusted plate you were once buying. show him some pictures </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL i think i might have found a buyer for it for that dude
Old 08-11-2006, 12:25 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blue153 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you sir can suck my dick. actually ur moms an idiot. but i fucked her anyways and she gave birth to you. so actually ur trying to disrespect ur god father in a sense. i didnt ask for you to be a smart ***. so suck that one naagga. and since ur stupid post didnt help me in any way i'd like u to quit puttin ur dick where it dont belong. take it how u want fucc boy.</TD></TR></TABLE>

GTFO you broke-*** POS another vote for ban
Old 08-11-2006, 08:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H2b Kit & plate Dimensions (blue153)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blue153 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i was talking to a friend's dad, and i tell him about the H2b kit and he says 900+ shipping is way too expensive for a plate cut by a cnc machine. so he tells me to get the exact dimensions for it so he can take it to a machining shop. does anyone know, or can get the exact dimensions for the H2b plate? something like a template that i can use. i need the kit for the 90-93 integra. does anyone know what all is included in this kit?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll give you the dimensions just so you can understand the plate ain't **** without the rest of components included in the kit. All your V8 buddies will stand around and scratch their head trying to figure out an H2B <U>kit</U> for sure.

pure comedy