Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got a motor swap ? its goin to be funny i think....

Old 07-08-2005, 11:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got a motor swap ? its goin to be funny i think....

well i know that this is going to sounds funny as hell but i think we should try it any ways.... we just got a 88 hond accord lxi and the car is a pace of **** that window is busted we only paid 125 for it with no title... so now is the ? will that motor go ina 89 civic hatch that we have???? and could some one gave a code list for that motor please and ty
Old 07-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: got a motor swap ? its goin to be funny i think.... (wantab18)

what? sentences please......
Old 07-08-2005, 11:09 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wantab18 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well i know that this is going to sounds funny as hell but i think we should try it any ways.... we just got a 88 hond accord lxi and the car is a pace of **** that window is busted we only paid 125 for it with no title... so now is the ? will that motor go ina 89 civic hatch that we have???? and could some one gave a code list for that motor please and ty</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well the motor code should be on the block itself. And your in the wrong forum. This is for 92-00 civics.

Edit: Goto accord or ef forum with your nonsense
Old 07-08-2005, 11:20 PM
grammer nawzi

Default Re: got a motor swap ? its goin to be funny i think.... (94_HATCH)

Wow that was hard to read. . .
Old 07-09-2005, 01:05 AM

Default Re: got a motor swap ? its goin to be funny i think.... (sicky)

sry that im not the best person in the world i have seen wrose..
Old 07-09-2005, 02:16 AM
grammer nawzi

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wantab18 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sry that im not the best person in the world i have seen wrose..</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow, nothing could prove our points more than that last sentence.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:45 AM

well thank u, *** hole..... there u ****** happy.....
Old 07-09-2005, 03:00 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lildrgn &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you write a shitty story, and some one comes out and says.
" Hey, paragraphs and spell checking would make that easier to read "

And the poster comes back with.
"**** you, this isnt EnGlIsH cLaSs"

Then, I believe it is the duty of every member to turn that person into a burnt piece of carbon.</TD></TR></TABLE>

EDIT: This is this guy has posted the exact same thing twice before. Once he got no response, and the second time everyone confirmed it was a waste of time and money.

Modified by transpar_nt at 4:19 AM 7/9/2005
Old 07-09-2005, 06:11 AM

Default Re: got a motor swap ? its goin to be funny i think.... (transpar_nt)

Once again you guys are HILLARIOUS ! Especially that transpar_nt dude ! I just got through reading the comments you left that viet_tech clown in another forum. I got tears in my eyes and holding my stomach crunched up in the fetal position from laughing ! Damn you guys are vicious and make me scared to post any kind of questions on here.... Some of you guys should go into comedy for a living. Im about to pee on myself !
Old 07-09-2005, 06:17 AM
Imperious: Mod of Valor

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sicky &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow that was hard to read. . . </TD></TR></TABLE>

2thamax. If this guy can't do something as simple as using complete sentences, I wouldn't trust him swapping a motor.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:55 PM

Default Re: got a motor swap ? its goin to be funny i think.... (TEAMTUNNELVISION)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TEAMTUNNELVISION &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Once again you guys are HILLARIOUS ! Especially that transpar_nt dude ! I just got through reading the comments you left that viet_tech clown in another forum. I got tears in my eyes and holding my stomach crunched up in the fetal position from laughing ! Damn you guys are vicious and make me scared to post any kind of questions on here.... Some of you guys should go into comedy for a living. Im about to pee on myself ! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Generally my policy is to NOT flame, and I'm usually the one politely answering questions when others won't. But seriously, if the poster is going to call ppl ******** when they try to help it just pisses me off. No, this isn't english class, but english is the only language i speak fluently. If you would like help, please learn it. I don't speak ****** gibberish americanese. The spell checker is your friend and your mommy can help you out with grammar and puctuation. /rant
and that viet_tec guy was just a moron....