Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G23 oil cooler

Old 06-27-2019, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G23 oil cooler

So my h22 block had an oil cooler sandwiched between block and filter. I wish to utilize this on F23 block bcuz oil cooler. There's no coolant port on back of F block to accommodate. is it a good idea to Y off heater line? Should be post-cylinder coolant and I've accounted for the return to rad
Old 06-27-2019, 07:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: G23 oil cooler

Oh, and what do you big block guys do for block scavenging/PVC? Not sure where separator box would go, Ds have them on back of block.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I know it's not fashionable to run a G23 atm but any kind of big block advise would be appreciated. Yes, I googled it
Old 07-16-2019, 02:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Why not run a sandwich plate (the kind with the thermo-pill valve inside, not the cheap ones off ebay) and route 1/2" trans cooler hose to a universal oil cooler in front of the radiator?
Old 07-16-2019, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Honderachinaldo View Post
I know it's not fashionable to run a G23 atm but any kind of big block advise would be appreciated. Yes, I googled it

G23 is always cool.

Originally Posted by Tachi View Post
Why not run a sandwich plate (the kind with the thermo-pill valve inside, not the cheap ones off ebay) and route 1/2" trans cooler hose to a universal oil cooler in front of the radiator?
x2 on this

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: