Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fucked on H22a (Part II)

Old 03-19-2003, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fucked on H22a (Part II)

Well Iam still waiting for my tranny and axles from RJC Trading and I havn't heard a thing. I email them just about everyday and call but all I get is a answering machine and no response.
If you dont know the situation, I recieved a motor from them with the civic axles, automatic tranny, and some broken sensors. I called and they siad they would ship me the right tranny and some 90-93 teg axles (I guess thats a bonus). But unfortunaletly its been 2 weeks past the deadline he gave me and I haven't heard a thing since. The only real response I recieved from him was when He emailed me with:"March 4th is when they are to be shipped out," which was about 3 weeks ago.

If anyone knoews Rob of RJC Trading in the Seattle Washington area, or knows a number(s) to contact him or the company please let me know.
I also suggest not buying from this thief.
Old 03-19-2003, 11:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: fucked on H22a (redlineh22a)

I'll see what I can do for you. I know that Rob uses a shipping company that sucks ***. Rob himself is a good guy and hasn't ripped me off yet. I got a little worried when my **** didn't come when he said it would, but it eventually came. I know he's a pretty busy guy, but just keep calling him and eventually he will get in contact with you. Good luck.
Old 03-20-2003, 05:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: fucked on H22a (JDMH22HATCH)

If you can, let him know that I am seriously worried and that my we were planning to call the police. You may be able to get a hold of him better than I. He did tell me that the stuff was to be shipped out on the 4th, but we haven't recieved a tracking number yet or any confirmation.
I would hate to go and spend $400 or so, on a tranny and axles and recieve the stuff from Rob the next day.
If you can, try to get a hold of him for me and just let him know Tyler Tafelsky and David Tafelsky are very concerned about there order and need to know what is going on...That would really save me much grief