Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EK F20b Swap

Old 02-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default EK F20b Swap

Trying to swap an f20b into my EK and I'm having trouble with the wiring. It is a 2000 EX with an automatic harness. I have a few things plugged up but I'm having trouble finding everything, is there some sort of diagram of the original EK harness? I know I have to modify the alt and starter wires and make them longer and convert the IAC since it has an auto harness. What do I need to have hooked up just to get it to fire? I have IACV, MAF, starter, alt, fan switch, thermostat ground, couple other things. What else would be necessary to have it fire? Also right at the begninning of the harness where it comes out from the ECU at the firewall there is a ring terminal I think it is white with a red tracer. Where does this belong?
Old 02-07-2018, 05:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: EK F20b Swap

This?