DOHC D16ZC 1ST GEN CIVIC Tuning - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DOHC D16ZC 1ST GEN CIVIC Tuning

Old 12-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default DOHC D16ZC 1ST GEN CIVIC Tuning

Ok literally just finished the DOHC ZC fabrication into my 79 Civic 1200 , Ive Got A Monotech engine harness for a EF SI and a Chopped down EF SI dash harness im going to pretty much use for a stand alone obd0-obd1 engine/dash harness. Plan is to get everything in the car and running (still have to figure out a micro radiator and gas tank situation) - Run the car on obd0 PM7 till all the bugs are worked out then convert to obd1 for tune-ability. I already will be using obd1 injectors without the resistor pack soo after running good doing a obd0 to obd1 jumper harness would be very straight forward my question here is would I see a better gain going from the obd0 to P28 tuned on chrome by a professional or going with a s300 and having it tuned ? also is anyone familiar with a product that communicates with honda obd1 ecu that can get a Canbus signal to a digital dash example : racepak or cd5/cd7 ? im wanting to pump my nutts up and have a swapped digital dash widebody 79 civic, any input is greatly appreciated

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: