Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DCsports k20 swap header for EG chassis???

Old 02-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Default DCsports k20 swap header for EG chassis???

Anyone Know the "true" collector size of the DCsports K swap header for EG chassis?
I'm buying my exhaust along with the header at the same time, so I don't have the header in front of me.

I called AEM/DCSPORTS today to find out that its just AEM now and Dcsports belongs to some Pilot Automotive or something like that. Well I called the Pilot place, and they weren't sure about the collector size of the K swap header. They told me its a 3 bolt collector which helped but not much. Im wanting to run a 2 foot testpipe from the K-swap collector to a 3inch outlet with a Burns Stainless on the end of that. Oh yeah called hasport, who sells the header also and they said the collector was a 2 1/8th....I dunno..lol

----So here is what I need, The collector size of the K swap header?

---A company besides omnipower with a testpipe that will fit without cutting or welding?
(I called Kteller that said there testpipes want fit because they are flat-faced..hmm)
(Omnipower's parts are all on back order as far as I know..)