Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CRVTEC swap parts list?????

Old 02-15-2005, 07:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CRVTEC swap parts list?????

Ok, so if I cannot find any interest in my car I will just end up keeping it and doing to crvtec swap, built for turbo.
What I want pretty much is a parts list of EVERYTHING I will need to do the swap. I know the obvious stuff such as a B20 block (I plan on getting a sleeved block), and the head from my B16....beyond that I am lost. What crank do I use, pistons ( boost friendly) and just all of the other misc. stuff I will need.
If anyone can get me a proper list that would be fantastic. I have already read the various how-tos and such, I just want a parts list
Old 02-15-2005, 09:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CRVTEC swap parts list????? (CivicSiKid)

The more money you have, the more stuff you can replace.

What brands to replace your parts with comes to preference.

Why dont you spend a few months reading on these boards and you will develop a taste for certian brands and then you can start to decide. You will also figure out what parts you really want and the others that you really dont think you need.

There is no ONE list that will have all the parts you need.

If you want someone to do everything for you, take it to a shop and say "give me 350whp"

Old 02-15-2005, 10:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CRVTEC swap parts list????? (irev210)

I dont mean in terms of the performance parts, I already have my preference on such things, I may only have 100 some odd post here but im well over 2k on club si and help run a KC area site as well, so I am no newbie to the modding game.
I was just wondering as far as gaskets, and other misc parts which parts of the b20 block do I use, and which parts from my Si motor can I use