Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Complete LS VTEC swap for sale!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2001, 11:55 AM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete LS VTEC swap for sale!!!!

i have a complete LSVTEC motor, that recently been installed. everything is legit. the motor has been running for only 100 miles or less. the motor will include the complete LSVTEC motor with all the components. axles,ECU,headers, intake, mounts, tranny, EVERYTHING that involves a complete swap!!!!! the block was well prep as well as the head. starting from top to bottom, the head consist of the basic port and polish. down to the block i have everything done. which are balancing, honing, heat treaded, regrind, new main bearings, b16a water pump, pr3 pistons with new rings, and new main bearings on the ls rods. include with this deal, i will even throw in the stock b16a pr3 short block which includes the cranshaft, pr3 rods, water pump, and oil pump, and timing belt. the pr3 short block is also in great condition. the block has less than 50,000 miles on it. included with the LSVTEC deal, skunk2 intake manifold and matrix intake. i also have the tacometer and 2 auto meters, oil and water. strut bars are also included, front and back. this motor came off a 88 honda civic DX hatchback. i am selling this motor because i will be graduating from college. and no longer interest in fast cars. this motor has never been broken into yet. everything is legit and in great condition. i need the money to down for a newer car to travel which my new job requires. i have not yet made an offer yet but till then give me an offer. i am open arms towards any deal anyone has. please no low ballers.