Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can you put fog lights on a Civic Hybrid?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can you put fog lights on a Civic Hybrid?

I am having trouble finding a source for fog lights for the Civic Hybrid. I can't find fog lights for them anywhere, even aftermarket products. There are no current options for this car and I need to know why. The best reasons I can think of is maybe it will drain from the main electrical current or source causing a loss of serious power, or maybe it's too dificult and expensive to tap into a power source for this. Current instructions for the regular Civic sedan are 16 pages long so I know it is pretty extensive work. If there are fog lights available for this car, I need to know how to get a hold of some a.s.a.p. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Sean
Old 02-09-2004, 12:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Can you put fog lights on a Civic Hybrid? (seanh28)

If Honda doesn't offer a Fog Light option for the Civic Hybrid, then aftermarket lights are your only option.

How can you not find aftermarket fog lights? Pep Boys has an entire isle of them.