Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

If anyone has a 92-95 Hatch can u please take a pic of ur engine bay...because im taking out my motor and im not sure if i disconnected everything this is my first time doin a swap by myself i drained all the fluids etc etc....but it would be a real big help if someone could take a picture of there 92-95 EG engine bay and use like Paint or something and circle the parts on the engine bay i have to disconnect so ill know...thanks alot my fellow Honda-Tech Members!!!
Old 10-08-2003, 09:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! (JdmHybrid.)

sorry guy, i dont gotta pic for ya.. just some words...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JdmHybrid. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">because im taking out my motor </TD></TR></TABLE>

just keep unplugging the wire harness . and unbolting stuff. put a chain on it, pull it slowly, if it gets tite, find where ur snagged at, disconnect it, pull some more. its not that hard, pretty soon u'll have it out.

if ur gonnna take out the harness w/ the engine there will be a plug on the upper left hand corner of ur bay that must be unplugged, u must unplug the clip under the batter that goes through the firewall and into the ecu.(not sure if this is 1 or 2.) umm... unbolt ur ground wires.. 1. from valve cover to frame, 1 from starter to frame, maybe tranny to frame,... since ur fluids are drained... pull axles, disconnect radiator hoses. be sure and let ur shifter down. umm.. just look for other things... good luck...