Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can anyone vouch for JDMSHIT.com???

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 01:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can anyone vouch for JDMSHIT.com???

Prices are almost too good to be true on some stuff. i just want to know if anyone has ordered anything from them??
Old 01-25-2003, 04:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Can anyone vouch for JDMSHIT.com??? (bigblockEG)

That's Newman on the boards, I believe a lot of people have ordered mounts from him, I am this week. From what I can remember they are between shops right now and it's best to call him to order stuff. I can get you the number later if you are interested.
Old 01-25-2003, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Can anyone vouch for JDMSHIT.com??? (beta13)

I have the number, it's just that they have no real info on the website and the name of the co. is kinda shady too. The prices are off the wall cheap, so I was just a little sketched out, thats all. Let me know how the order comes out
Old 01-25-2003, 05:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Can anyone vouch for JDMSHIT.com??? (bigblockEG)

They're cool. Newmans been around a long time. You won't have any problems dealing with him.
Old 01-26-2003, 09:49 PM

Default Re: Can anyone vouch for JDMSHIT.com??? (RyanR)

Lol check my sig!!

Prices are good though!!And his shop that he is supposed to be mon\ving from Nor cal has <U>NEVER</U> existed!!I know this for a fact and there are some people on this board that can back that up!!!

[Modified by H22EK, 10:49 PM 1/26/2003]

[Modified by H22EK, 10:51 PM 1/26/2003]
Old 01-27-2003, 06:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Can anyone vouch for JDMSHIT.com??? (H22EK)

that's where I got my mounts from.. no trouble at all, but from what Brian's saying, newman's in some trouble now... Not sure.
Old 01-27-2003, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Can anyone vouch for JDMSHIT.com??? (EK22Tim)

that's where I got my mounts from.. no trouble at all, but from what Brian's saying, newman's in some trouble now... Not sure.
iigot my mounts from Newman, cheap and quick. I had no problem with my transaction.
Old 01-27-2003, 04:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Can anyone vouch for JDMSHIT.com??? (fastwanabe)

So did he rip you off or someone you know or are you just talking ****?

Dave Newman-aka:Newman NOW CHARGED WITH GRAND THEFT or some **** like that, more details to come -

[Modified by beta13, 7:03 PM 1/27/2003]
Old 01-28-2003, 06:13 AM

Well he still IMs me so I dont know exactly who or what to believe?!? I know sometimes people sell items and dont have a shop but still provide good service. What is the real deal with all of this?
Old 01-28-2003, 07:59 AM
New User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dave Newman-aka:Newman NOW CHARGED WITH GRAND THEFT or some **** like that, more details to come -
Never ripped anyone off selling them parts, motor mounts, etc. Whatever was said there, whether it be personal, totally unrelated material, falacies, etc, it has no relevance here, nor does not even need to be posted here. I run a respectable business and many of you have dealt with me and have had good dealings with me in the past. If you feel that you don't want to deal with me, then that's your decision and money and I'll respect that. Otherwise, feel free to email me, PM me, or call me during our business hours.

BTW - as for the website, it's going under major reconstruction and hopefully it'll be all completed and uploaded by the end of this week or next week. What is up online right now hasn't been updated since Oct/Nov. More new goodies and new site to come later.

Old 01-28-2003, 11:08 AM

Default Re: Can anyone vouch for JDMSHIT.com??? (Newman)

Never ripped anyone off selling them parts, motor mounts, etc. Whatever was said there, whether it be personal, totally unrelated material, falacies, etc, it has no relevance here, nor does not even need to be posted here. I run a respectable business and many of you have dealt with me and have had good dealings with me in the past. If you feel that you don't want to deal with me, then that's your decision and money and I'll respect that. Otherwise, feel free to email me, PM me, or call me during our business hours.

BTW - as for the website, it's going under major reconstruction and hopefully it'll be all completed and uploaded by the end of this week or next week. What is up online right now hasn't been updated since Oct/Nov. More new goodies and new site to come later.
Well as far as ripping me of for money he did not, but in many otherways he did. This guy went out of his way to try and and discredit me with numerous lies and deceptive manipulations of the truth. As far as his comment on why he is not sure why I am exposing him , he knows why. He did however along with the help of another guy here strip his roomates LSvtec, and stole the key to another ek hatch here in town with the intentions of stealing it, I have since returned that key to the owner after Newman asked me to steal/ or have it stolen for him. He says that he has never ripped anybody off for "motor mounts or car parts" which may very well be true , but he has stole many other things from many other people, some tangible objects and some not. He made some posts a little while back about how I was such a crook, that had no validity, upon his arrest a few weeks back he has since removed them, only leaving a punctuation mark as a post, isn't that ironic. Not only did he post these lies about me but he went out of his way to PM everybody I know on this board and bad mouth me, little does he know they were all laughing at the fact that he OF ALL people he was calling anyone untrustworthy.lol. And as far as how does this effect everybody on this board, it may not have yet but it is all a matter of time, it has been proven that if you are a crook you will eventually steal from the ones that trust you! Notice that he did not deny or substantiate my claim of charges pending against him, and if one was innocent it would only make sense to defend ones self. well good luck I wish you the best Newman. And to the rest of you this is just a little food for thought!

[Modified by H22EK, 1:30 PM 1/28/2003]

[Modified by H22EK, 1:32 PM 1/28/2003]
Old 01-29-2003, 08:15 AM
New User

I don't play these games. I don't go out of my way to discredit somebody... I only go out of my to collect on past due transactions that we made. As for saying this or that, or retracting my original posts, I don't spend the time to play any games like this but rather just post on here and provide information regarding Hondas and selling parts needed for those who are looking to upgrade their Honda/Acura cars. I've asked you before, please do no slander me personally like that in your sig but if you feel you need to, then I don't involve myself in these games but rather provide a service to those who need it. I've been biased with no slandering in all of my posts throughout the past month. If people feel that I'm not a good business person, then that's their opinions and I don't play any of their games.

Back to the original topic post... my post before this should answer your question.

Old 01-29-2003, 11:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have never had problems from Newman, he is always very professional and returns emails, IM, ets promptly.

I wouldn't second guess buying more stuff from him.

[Modified by SLPR, 12:48 PM 1/29/2003]
Old 01-29-2003, 01:20 PM

well once again you have not denied or substantiated my claims about the charges against you pending!!!!!!!!As far as you not playing games, this is pretty funny. You have since deleted the posts against me, that is what started all of this WERE YOUR POSTS,not mine. Talk to blown90hatch,blk97teg,ih8ricerz...... you sent them all PM's about "oh watch out for Bryan he is this and that", the funny thing is they were all laughing at you . I do believe that you were going out of your way by taking the time to send out these PM's. You say you don't want to be slandered but that is what you did in your original posts about me. And as far as my sig goes the truth hurts does it not?I guess the search warant that was served at your house a few weeks back was for no reason right?Well as i said above i wish you the best.

[Modified by H22EK, 2:20 PM 1/29/2003]
Old 01-29-2003, 03:00 PM
New User

Once again, I will not play any games but your sig has no relevance here, nor does it prove anything, let alone that it is true. If this is true, where's your proof? First you say I'm in trouble, then you say I'm in jail, now you say I'm not. Sounds like accusations towards me for whatever reason. Never flamed you in the past except when I tried to collect for business reasons. I've always helped you out in the past, hooked you up, etc. I'm not out to ruin people's lives or rant and rave about a specific individual. As you can see, I'm around still doing the same thing. This is my last post about this issue since it has nothing to do with the main issue here, which is Honda-related information & questions.

Old 01-29-2003, 04:23 PM

Once again, I will not play any games but your sig has no relevance here, nor does it prove anything, let alone that it is true. If this is true, where's your proof? First you say I'm in trouble, then you say I'm in jail, now you say I'm not. Sounds like accusations towards me for whatever reason. Never flamed you in the past except when I tried to collect for business reasons. I've always helped you out in the past, hooked you up, etc. I'm not out to ruin people's lives or rant and rave about a specific individual. As you can see, I'm around still doing the same thing. This is my last post about this issue since it has nothing to do with the main issue here, which is Honda-related information & questions.
None of what I have said is false.I will have proof for everyone to view VERY soon. Your not in jail right now, you could have made bail or been released on O.R., I WILL post all info that I can obtain shortly!!When I said that you were in trouble was when I found out there was a search warrant served at your house, then when I found out you were being charged I changed it! You have a very cunning way of beating around the bush, but thats ok. No games here just posting the facts! You are now adding fuel to the fire by asking me to prove it, because that is exactly what I will do and you will then prove yourself to be not only a criminal but also an idiot for challanging me! I have a few friends around here that are in the process of gathering all the information I will need to provide the truth about good ol' David Newman!!!!

Have a nice day and once again I wish you the best of luck!

[Modified by H22EK, 5:24 PM 1/29/2003]

[Modified by H22EK, 5:26 PM 1/29/2003]
Old 01-29-2003, 04:46 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I dont know if this is anything related to anything Newman has done, or if it was regarding to cars or Hondas but I did see a few police cars outside searching his house, around the time he was sopposed to be moving, just struck me as rather odd.

[Modified by 97blackteg, 6:00 PM 1/29/2003]
Old 01-29-2003, 06:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Can anyone vouch for JDMSHIT.com??? (97blackteg)

I have never had problems from Newman, he is always very professional and returns emails, IM, ets promptly.

I wouldn't second guess buying more stuff from him.

Never had any problems buying from Newman, and wouldnt hesitate to do so again.

Mark

[Modified by SlvrEj6Dx, 3:03 AM 1/30/2003]