Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ask your H22 Questions Here

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 02:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (IHateJDM)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IHateJDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

175 whp would get you into the 12's is a old VW bug, maybe.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

175 with spray he said, thats definitely 12's. I don't think anything he said is out of line to be honest. He actaully knows his **** and I have spoke with him in the past as well.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DarkKnight1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

*ouch* It's not always broken! And for future reference, I still officially own two hondas. Can you consider a shell broken?</TD></TR></TABLE>

did you get the shell back? I'm just mess'n with you

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EsQueue &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Because you guys drive H series vehicles you think that you can rant about dirty ******.

I hate h series drivers. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yes and me too

Modified by skunked at 4:46 PM 5/18/2006
Old 05-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Shooting Star

Whats everyone up to tonight?
Old 05-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Ditto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OC Season Finale is on right now... I just got out of the shower though.

I sold my mounts tonight, and I pulled out my carpet from the interior... thats about it. I think I might actually stay in tonight.
what about you?
Old 05-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Shooting Star

Default Re: (RotiEatter)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RotiEatter &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OC Season Finale is on right now... I just got out of the shower though.

I sold my mounts tonight, and I pulled out my carpet from the interior... thats about it. I think I might actually stay in tonight.
what about you?</TD></TR></TABLE>
tired as a ****, stoked as fuggg though, sold my trans, sold my mounts axles and shift linkage and trading my h22 block for some 1000cc precision injectors. My motor should be coming by the end of this month getting alot of my turbo parts next week. Gotta weld my mount and holes in the floor back up though. But so damn tired 12hr days for 5 days tom, and we might have to work sat so the only thing good about that is the money haha.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Ditto

What mounts and axles did you sell?

I finally sold my Hasport mounts today. It took forever to finally get rid of them. I'm still stuck with my tranny.

I've got a guy that says he might buy it next week.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Two questions...

1. Anybody running Mahle forged pistons in a closed deck H22A?

2. If so, do you burn approximately 2-3 qts every 3000 miles?
Old 05-19-2006, 01:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (O RLY)

V
Old 05-19-2006, 08:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (2point2)

Things slow today b/c I took the day off from work?

Anyways, it was my starter guys. For some reason the lower bolt was missing and the upper bolt was very loose. It's really easy to tell b/c when the gf cranked the car and I was looking under the hood sparks flew about 5-10 feet in the air.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DarkKnight1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DarkKnight1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> It's really easy to tell b/c when the gf cranked the car and I was looking under the hood sparks flew about 5-10 feet in the air. </TD></TR></TABLE>

oh ****!!! hahahaha
Old 05-19-2006, 08:30 AM
Ditto

Post pictures of your gf trying to start your car. TTIWOP.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:35 AM
Ditto

I've got a new message on MySpace and I can't read it, booo.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RotiEatter &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've got a new message on MySpace and I can't read it, booo. </TD></TR></TABLE>

give me your log on info
Old 05-19-2006, 08:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (skunked)

give me your credit card info.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:00 AM
local hippie

Default Re: (2point2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2point2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">give me your credit card info. </TD></TR></TABLE>

And what does TTIWOP mean?
Old 05-19-2006, 09:01 AM
Ditto

You guys want some entertainment?

Here is post from S2Ki...

Originally Posted by Madddd Tyyyte Streeett Racerrrr
so my friend and i finally raced. he got his civic about a month ago; we wanted him to get used to it first before we raced. its a 92-95 hatch that has a k20 (200hp rsx motor for those unfamiliar w/swaps) w/6spd., i/h/e (catless), and clutch/flywheel. i have an intake. we were on the highway coming back from an f'ing mansion that my friend is house-sitting and we did like 3 runs on the highway. each run was basically the same, i'd start out in 2nd gear, around 6500-6800rpm (right where i like it in 2nd) and by the time i got through 4th, there was about 1 1/2 carlengths between my back bumper and his front. so my expectations were right. i thought i'd win from a roll, but have a harder time from a stop; he thought he'd win from a roll. now we're gonna race from a stop and see what happens. ill try to get that and another roll race on film. im glad the s2000 held its own; i wasnt sure how it would do, i've heard those k20 swaps are fast!

edit: he beat my other friend's dad's modified M-Coupe (240hp stock) by about 1/2 carlength from a roll so i'm anxious to see how I would do against that car. the M Coupe has i/e and cams according to the owner.
So only one person posted calling b/s... everyone else is "awesome kill" and ****... morons... There is a few that don't believe the race, but not many.

Thread in question if anyone cares: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/ind...84001

Originally Posted by Fu[B
]
You guys also have to realize that these K20s are kinda fast but the dynos show them to the wheels at 160-170hp. Torque is also around 125-135 ft/lbs. So they arent that fast, even in a hatchback unless you build the motor and/or slap on a turbo. If your running one with I/H/E then you should walk them everytime.
This guy is a **** Face, no lie.

Originally Posted by Fu[B
]
Fast is all subjective IMO. A S2000 or NSX IMO are not that fast, more on the lines of being quick, so where does that leave a civic hatchback with an RSX motor? That would be cars even slower. I am talking stock VS stock here. I dont give a **** if they are modded . I can make an S2000 go as fast or faster than any RSX. I am not saying they are pathetically slow but they are slow and I can speak from experience since I have owned an Integra, Del Sol B16, S2000, NSX, etc. Fast to me is a Dodge Viper, Chevy Corvette, Ferrari, Bugatti, etc. I dont buy cars for straight line speed. How many do these days anyway?
Anyways... this kid keeps going on and on and I'm not going to post all of his posts, you can read the thread if you want to see how dumb he is. The sad part, this kid owns a NSX...

This is my post....

Originally Posted by RotiEatter AKA The Coolest Mother ****** In America
No man, you are just dumb.

My JDM H22A had the following mods, AEM short air intake, 2.5" catless exhaust with Magnaflow ES muffler, and an AN-R header.

I've raced a S2000 on here with several mods, you might even know the member. I do believe he's a moderator on this site. MoyoPoyo. Ask him about how much I beat him and ask him for his modifications.

I've beat a 2003 S2000 with I/E from a roll. I've beaten a completely stock S2000 from a dig--He might be a member on here, I'm not sure. Ill have to find out.

What you don't realize is that the K20 makes a little more than "160-180whp". The K20A2 will make around 205-215whp with just I/H/E/Kpro--this is the typical setup of the K-series car. These Civics are usually running 12's with a LSD, Street tires, and a decent driver.

The K20 makes more power than a H22A and has waaaaaay better gearing than the H22A. If a H22A with some basic bolt-on's is faster than a S2000 with some basic bolt ons then the K will obviously be even faster.

I understand you guys are typically cocky cry babies about your cars. They are nice cars, don't get me wrong. But most of you guys are as bad as ITR or Mustang owners.

I realize there is a lot more luxury and class to a S2000 than a Civic, so don't try to take this off-topic with other pointless ****.

The reality is that a K20A2 Civic with I/H/E is faster than a AP1/AP2 S2000 with I/H/E. If you believe otherwise then you just don't have any genreal idea of how cars actually work I suppose.
Originally Posted by Fu<U></U>ck Face
Your a newbie and dont hold any credibility on this site, regardless of what you think or read in a magazine.

I have been modding hondas since 1990. Where were you in 1990?

Dont try and argue with me. There is nothing you can say or show that will lead me or others to believe otherwise. We had this ****. Get it through your thick skull. If you think that a Civic is faster than an S2000, then you really need to hit the books and get out onto a track and educate yourself about these two cars. They are two totally different cars. You want to believe your 1995 hatchback is fast then so be it. Your entitled to your own opinion. Its my opinion that they are slow. Deal with it. Move on. Thanks
Originally Posted by A Gay Mod
Originally Posted by RotiEatter
hahaha...

you guys are idiots. H22 I/H/E EG's will walk a S2000 with I/H/E....

Trust me on that one...

If you dont believe me, ask all the S2000's I've beat...
you're a moron. your proctologist called, they found your head.
Whatever, so then I PM'd them....

This the PM to the mod...

Title: **** You *****

you're a moron. your proctologist called, they found your head.

"you're a moron. your proctologist called, they found your head. "

You're a ****ing ***** for saying some pathetic bullshit like that.

I can't believe you guys honestly don't understand how cars work. It's funny to me that a dumb **** sucking douche bag like yourself is a mod. You have no ****ing clue that more power and less weight is faster?!?? Are you a ****ing idiot??

Have you never seen a god damn race car?? They are all gutted and reduce weight for a reason. Less weight=Faster. If you have 2 S2000's both making 300WHP and one weighs 2,000lbs and the other weighs 4,000lbs with its uber cool 19s and system... who the **** would win? Oh yeah, the 2,000 pound one you ****ing retarded ****.

Yeah, I used **** and cuss words a lot. Mostly because I want to annoy you. I want you to get upset and I want to ruin your day just because you are dumb.

Anyways, I ****ed your mom.
Ill be awaiting your response..... .I look forward to hearing you try and justify anything. You dumb ***.

and then I sent a PM to **** Face

Title: Hey **** Face
Message: Hey **** Face, I PM'd this to a mod and I feel you should read it too... Because honestly, I want you to explain how you really think an I/H/E S2000 can be faster than an I/H/E K20 EG. Like honestly, please explain it to me. I'm so beyond baffled about how you came to this conclusion. I've been turning it over and over in my mind and I realize you must just lack general knowledge. I'm not to surprised that you are a moron or anything, but wow... I was just surprised because you drive a NSX. I mean, I know money doesn't buy driver skill or common sense... but ****, you think someone making enough to afford a NSX would at least have some common sense... I guess I was wrong. O well, I look forward to your reply. [then I copied and pasted the PM I sent to the mod]

Then Fu<U></U>ck Face wrote back...

Title: Re: Hey **** Face
Message:With your response I wont even bother . You just showed myself and the moderater your maturity level. We dont have to say more. You summed it all up with your immaturity level.

Face facts kiddo. I had an RSX Type S and I know what they are capable of. I dont have to explain a damn thing to you. You need to face reality but then again someone under 25 years of age lacks that and I figure your in that age range. If I am right I dont have to go any further.

You probably will get banned. Your now on my ignor list so every pm you send me will get bounced back to you or auto deleted.

I dont care.

I know it was pretty immature of me, but I don't really care. I just think they are so dumb and cocky its not even funny. S2000's are nice cars, but they are not super fast. 3 of my homies have them and none are even "quick". I don't care if they ban me or anything. I really just hope my PM's full of cuss words upset them. hahaha, I'm a dick.

Old 05-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Ditto

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skunked &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
give me your log on info </TD></TR></TABLE>

Give me a night with Clarie.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2point2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">give me your credit card info. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Visa... Card number 4700 0023 1235 6140 Exp: 11/2008 "Pin"=258

Why do you need it?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dacia &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
And what does TTIWOP mean?</TD></TR></TABLE>

This Thread Is Worthless WithOut Pictures... duh!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 09:10 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RotiEatter &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Visa... Card number 4700 0023 1235 6140 Exp: 11/2008 "Pin"=258

Why do you need it?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I"m ordering 1000 ****** and having them overnighted to you. good luck claiming credit card fraud when they show up on your doorstep .
Old 05-19-2006, 09:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RotiEatter &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Give me a night with Clarie.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I put a good word in for ya

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IHateJDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I"m ordering 1000 ****** and having them overnighted to you. good luck claiming credit card fraud when they show up on your doorstep .</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Ditto

I"m ordering 1000 ****** and having them overnighted to you. good luck claiming credit card fraud when they show up on your doorstep .</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 05-19-2006, 09:20 AM
Ditto

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skunked &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I put a good word in for ya

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wooo Wooo!!
Old 05-19-2006, 09:27 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RotiEatter &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> </TD></TR></TABLE>

what are you complaining about, I bet claire would use them.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

what are you complaining about, I bet claire would use them. </TD></TR></TABLE>

no doubt!!
Old 05-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Ditto

Sex with Claire FTW.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:32 AM
local hippie

whos Claire?!
Old 05-19-2006, 09:35 AM

Default Re: (Dacia)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dacia &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whos Claire?! </TD></TR></TABLE>

a girl that would post up pics if we asked her too

Claire &gt; Dacia

Quick Reply: Ask your H22 Questions Here