Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ask your H22 Questions Here

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 09:39 AM
local hippie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (IHateJDM)

burn out

i cant say that my car isnt a mess. sometimes its my second closet, you know...shoes... clothes, different purses and bags for different occasions ...but ive gotten better lately. i cant stand a mess.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (Turbogixxer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbogixxer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Small rant

When you bring your car into a shop to be worked on, help, help clean it some. I jusy had a car that I had to wear my latex gloves on the inside of the car because t was soo bad. Smell was soooooooo bad.

Fastest road test I have ever done </TD></TR></TABLE>

Update on this,

turns out she is a stripper. She was talking to my boss and told him she would "take care" of him if he went to her clubs

BTW, she was not hot at all
Old 05-18-2006, 09:54 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbogixxer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Update on this,

turns out she is a stripper. She was talking to my boss and told him she would "take care" of him if he went to her clubs

BTW, she was not hot at all</TD></TR></TABLE>

that's gross.

I keep my car very clean inside. The only things ever rolling around on the floor board are tools.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:22 AM
Ditto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skunked &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I don't see how people drive **** around like that. If a quarter rolls when I turn it drives me nuts </TD></TR></TABLE>

for sure!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IHateJDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

If a quarter rolls when I turn, I smoke it .</TD></TR></TABLE>

I wish I was rich enough to forget about quarters long enough for me to forget about them and have them roll out magically at a later date... hahaha.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dacia &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">burn out

i cant say that my car isnt a mess. sometimes its my second closet, you know...shoes... clothes, different purses and bags for different occasions ...but ive gotten better lately. i cant stand a mess.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yuck, living out of the car.... I kept my Civic clean as hell. I'm a little more slack with the Sentra, but the Lexus I kept spotless. I washed it every week too. The Civic got cleaned every other week. Flat black=no point in washing it, I did it out of love.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbogixxer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Update on this,

Most of the strippers I know are not very attractive.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IHateJDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

that's gross.

I keep my car very clean inside. The only things ever rolling around on the floor board are tools.</TD></TR></TABLE>

My car isn't gutted anymore, I'm hoping I don't start using the back seats as storage, ahaha.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I bought my h22 tranny without a vss. My question is will an h23, or F series vss work if I can't find an h22 vss?
Old 05-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Update on this,

dirty *****!!!
Old 05-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (deucedeuceEK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deucedeuceEK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I bought my h22 tranny without a vss. My question is will an h23, or F series vss work if I can't find an h22 vss?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't see why not.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:32 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deucedeuceEK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I bought my h22 tranny without a vss. My question is will an h23, or F series vss work if I can't find an h22 vss?</TD></TR></TABLE>

99% sure the H23 vss is the same.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

if the part #'s match it'll fit no problem.. even if they dont I'm pretty sure they are interchangable but I always go to that website to check part interchangability.

I'm using a VSS from an 89 accord for got sake (because my car uses a cable, not a sensor)
Old 05-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (2point2)

cool, I didn't see why they wouldn't work either. just makin sure
Old 05-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (skunked)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skunked &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

dirty *****!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I got her number, you want it.

(Please do not PM about the number, I am joking if you havento picked up on it. )
Old 05-18-2006, 11:11 AM

(Please do not PM about the number, I am joking if you havento picked up on it. )</TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't worry, we all know you're joking when you say you got a girl's number.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DarkKnight1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DarkKnight1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">PM me your shipping address... y'know, just in case. </TD></TR></TABLE>

PMed.. I'm praying that your dist is siezed.. just so I can brag about getting a beer shipped in the mail from Florida!!!! LOL
Old 05-18-2006, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

(Please do not PM about the number, I am joking if you havento picked up on it. )</TD></TR></TABLE>

no, I know Adam does though. But she won't date a guy with a broken Honda

Don't worry, we all know you're joking when you say you got a girl's number. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 05-18-2006, 11:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't worry, we all know you're joking when you say you got a girl's number. </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha, I am not adam

no, I know Adam does though. But she won't date a guy with a broken Honda </TD></TR></TABLE>

Good, I have a broken honda too
Old 05-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Good, I have a broken honda too </TD></TR></TABLE>

I bet you just broke it
Old 05-18-2006, 12:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I bet you just broke it </TD></TR></TABLE>

Nope, the owner before
Old 05-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey guys i just finished emailing jeff at importbuilders lolololol what a tool he is a engine builder my *** . here goes the emails. the bottom is the first email.

Everything equal the K is 30 WHP more than a H, I have both personally, so I can tell you outright. If your going to spray, I might suggest a simple b16A setup with a 80 shot direct port wet system. All you would need for your times would be like 175 WHP on the motor, then with the spray it can run low 12's without skill really. All you need to do is replace the pistons, rods and springs/retainers in the head. That is what I would do for the 5k budget.

Jeff

dion forbes wrote:

not 10 more like 5 but the k is so expensive for the same hp and less tq than the h

To: dion forbes &lt;adforbes25@hotmail.com&gt;
Subject: Re: allmotor/nitrous
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:01:27 -0700

K swap for sure, but you need a large 10k+ budget to make that work, what is your budget.

Jeff

dion forbes wrote:

95 civic si hatchback i think its about 2300lbs as is i havent started the weight reduction as of yet i was thinking about a k swap, or a h swap ?

To: dion forbes &lt;adforbes25@hotmail.com&gt;
Subject: Re: allmotor/nitrous
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 02:17:50 -0700

what kind of car is it, and how much does it weigh?

dion forbes wrote:

hi jeff my name is dion im interested in building the fastest allmotor/nitrous setup possible what i want i something that will put me in low 12s high 11s all motor and low 11s high 10s on spray this is gonna be a street/race car what do you suggest

thanks

Old 05-18-2006, 12:09 PM

Default Re: (ghostofnyc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ghostofnyc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey guys i just finished emailing jeff at importbuilders lolololol what a tool he is a engine builder my *** . here goes the emails. the bottom is the first email.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

175 whp would get you into the 12's is a old VW bug, maybe.

You should send another email back asking to speak to the guy that actually builds the motors, and dismiss him as a secretary or something.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

175 whp would get you into the 12's is a old VW bug, maybe.

You should send another email back asking to speak to the guy that actually builds the motors, and dismiss him as a secretary or something. </TD></TR></TABLE> the sad news is jeff is supposed to be the builder/owner i think
Old 05-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no, I know Adam does though. But she won't date a guy with a broken Honda

</TD></TR></TABLE>

*ouch* It's not always broken! And for future reference, I still officially own two hondas. Can you consider a shell broken?
Old 05-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Because you guys drive H series vehicles you think that you can rant about dirty ******.

I hate h series drivers.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:30 PM

Default Re: (EsQueue)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EsQueue &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I hate h series drivers. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Me too
Old 05-18-2006, 01:35 PM
local hippie

Default Re: (EsQueue)

yea... duhhhh
Old 05-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Shooting Star

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IHateJDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Me too</TD></TR></TABLE>x320230482084029482340384

Quick Reply: Ask your H22 Questions Here